Best CAT Exam Books 2020
Get Best CAT Exam Books 2020 for Upcoming Exam here!!!! As we know CAT Notification has been published on its official portal. Now every student who are going to apply for CAT Exam 2020 or may applied curious to know which is the how to start preparation for upcoming exam and Which is the Best books for CAT Exam 2020 for preparation. In this article, we are going to solve all these problems. Here we as team of studydesire.com has covered detailed information to prepare for upcoming exam and provided Best CAT Exam Books 2020 that recommend by the toppers. So let’s have to look complete article till the end and know which is the best books for CAT Exam 2020 PDF
Best Books for CAT Recommended by Toppers– Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 is one of the prestigious Management exams in India. It is the national level entrance exam which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM). CAT 2020 score is the gateway for admission to various management Colleges/Institutes across India. Common Admission Test CAT 2020 will be conducted on 24 November 2019. CAT counts one of the toughest entrance exams in India that is the reason Recently I got many emails and comments regarding the CAT preparation strategy, Here some aspirants questions which I put here- “How should I prepare CAT? | Sir tell me which books will be the best for CAT preparation 2020 | How to creak CAT 2020 in One time? more. After these recommended questions I decided to make a separate post on this topic. Throughout the post, we will let you know how to prepare CAT and Best Books CAT 2020 Recommended by Toppers.
Very Helpfull>>> CAT 2020 FAQ- Know Everything About CAT 2020
Best CAT Exam BOOKS PDF 2020
CAT Exam 2020 Overview
|Name of Examination||Common Admission Test|
|Category||CAT Application Form 2019|
|Conducting body||Indian Institutes Of Management|
|Level of Exam||PG level|
|CAT Exam date||24-11-2019|
|Starting date to apply online||07-08-2019|
|Closing date to apply online||18-09-2019|
|No. of Test Cities||140 cities across 35 states|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
<<<Must Read>>>> CAT 2020 Application Form and Complete Registration Process
Why Important to select the Best Books for CAT?
Every year the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) changes its pattern and different types of questions emerge in the exam. Since 2015, the Common Admission Test (CAT) has been completely revised. Most of the CAT preparation in the market is based on the previous year’s CAT exam pattern, but the best CAT books reviewed here have changes with anticipated question types in the CAT exam.
Best Tips to crack CAT 2020
These are important preparation tips, Candidate should follow given tips
- Make a proper study plan.
- Try to review all topics which will ask from four section(QA,VA & DILR).
- Try to solve the maximum 10 set of sample papers.
- Select the best study material for preparation.
- The timetable is most important for the CAT preparation, Try to manage your timetable for study various section accordingly.
- Must Revision at least 4 to 5 time
- According to the servery, Helth is wealthy, If you’ll healthy then your mind will work automatically. stay healthy and eat relevant food.
How to prepare for CAT 2020 in 6 months?
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 preparation tips for beginners or for the repeaters are not much different? CAT preparation time of 6 months is sufficient to crack the exam. Given Following tips will help to know how to creak CAT in 6 Monts, first of all, go through and understand the CAT exam pattern
- Get a good feel of CAT 2020 exam syllabus
- Find out your strong and weak areas
- Start increase the basics and find abstract clarity on the topics that fall in your weak areas
- Don’t waste too much time on theory. If you have understood the basics, attempt CAT sectional quiz.
- Practice after theory is a must. Accordingly, take periodical CAT 2020 Quiz, try CAT previous years Mock take a look at, CAT previous years question papers
- Get the simplest CAT preparation material with best books for CAT preparation.
- starting your CAT preparation early can give you time to periodically assess yourself and overcome your weaknesses.
- Remain confident right from the day one during your CAT preparation journey.
- Self Preparation is that the best preparation strategy for CAT 2020, however, time is additionally a crucial issue. If a candidate gets stuck on some question thanks to his/her lack of abstract clarity, the wastage of your time is additional and depression begins to live in. It may well be a tiny low quant formula, LR logic, or Verbal usage clarity which would like a straightforward push to come back out of the shallow waters. This help can be provided by your mentor online or offline depending upon your preference or a mix of both.
How to prepare CAT in 3 months?
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 prepared in 3 Monts? 3 months do not short time it’s you will follow given tips then you will definitely crack it in 3 Months, Follow given tips and crack it in only 3 months.
- First, See that you have achieved good clarity on fundamentals and have strengthened your basics
- Along with going through the books for CAT preparation, visit a number of online CAT preparation material
- It is time that you simply started taking CAT Mock check, analyse your errors and rectify them
- Instead of reading the theory again and again, now you should attempt the question and when you are stuck, visit the basics and clarify your point to clear the confusion
- Solve CAT previous year question papers
- Join a good Test series for CAT preparation
How to prepare for CAT 2020 in 2 months?
2 Months this sound a little surprising but is not impossible, Many Toppers are of the view that CAT preparation can possible in months. Atul Goyal is one the CAT topper with 99.99 scores in 2017 Batch advises MBA students can crack CAT in 2 Months only. But its all about depends on strategy, If you work with right strategy then you can absolutely crack it and good marks. let have to look major Strategy for 2 Months CAT preparation.
- You have only 2 months left Focus more on CAT Exam Quiz, CAT Mock tests, different types of questions as appeared in CAT
- Don’t leave any CAT Mock Test without analyzing it (Important tips)
- Go through the Books for CAT preparation and also the CAT preparation material and make sure that you have got felt the sectional and overall quiz and observe tests in these CAT.
- There are some strong areas within your weak areas and some weak areas within your strong areas. Try to focus on all the weak areas and see if you are able to improve them. However, you should not waste more time on them. Instead focus more on your strong areas and improve them further.
Best Books for CAT Recommended by Toppers
After a long reaserch and hard work, Studydesire.com team find Best Books for CAT Recommended by Toppers. These books mandatory in all colleges/ University across India. These all books are written by best writers which prefer all CAT toppers. If you will prepare with these books you will definitely get a high score in CAT 2020. let have to look most recommended book for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020.
CAT Preparation 2020 – Best Books for quantitative ability
|NCERT books from class 6th to 10th||–|
|Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Nishit Saxena|
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT||Sarvesh Sharma|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha|
CAT 2020 Preparation- Best Books for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
|High School Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT||Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension For The CAT||Nishit Sinha|
Best Books for CAT Preparation
|The Hard Thing about Hard Thing||Ben Horowitz|
|The Alchemist||Paulo Coelho|
|The God of Small Things||Arundhati Roy|
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)
The questions in Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR) are in the form of puzzles and candidates have to analyze the questions and answers according to themselves. This includes topics such as seat arrangement, bar graph, blood relations, data arrangement and so forth. Some important books for the preparation of this section are:
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit Sinha|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||R.S Agarwal|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT||Arun Sharma|
Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more letest updates, given link below.