All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal also known as AIIMS Bhopal. this medical college Affiliated with Statutory Autonomous. AIIMS Bhopal was founded in the year 2012 that located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal approved with Medical Council of India (MCI). this medical college one of the government Autonomous medical college that offers quality medical education to all students. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal has one of the best teaching faculty and supporting staff that always ready to help.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal provides Postgraduate (PG) and Undergraduate (UG) Course Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) with all academic facilities as per the Medical Council of India. Annual Tuition Fees for MBBS courses for the academic session 2019-2020 Rs. 8140/- + Caution Money. Those students who are willing to get admission in AIIMS Bhopal 2019 then they must follow the mentioned details below. In this page, we have covered all details of AIIMS Bhopal 2019 like how to apply, All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Admission Course Fee Structure etc.
AIIMS Bhopal 2019
Brief All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Review:
|Institute Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal|
|Also Known As||AIIMS Bhopal MP|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Name of Courses||MBBS|
|Affiliated||Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS|
|Approved With||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Govt.
AIIMS Bhopal Course Offered 2019
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 Years Internship|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Eligibility Criteria 2019
- For UG Course: Must hold 10+2 certificates with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age Criteria: In order to get admission in medical field then candidates need to possess a minimum of 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- For PG Course: should have Graduation and bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS).
AIIMS Bhopal Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal 2019 Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard
AIIMS Bhopal Fee Structure 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal PG Course Fee 2019
|Caution Money||100 /- (to be deposited by every student for the recovery of breakages or loss of institute’s equipment)|
|Hostel Security||1000 (Refundable)|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Facilities 2019
Transit Hostel Requisition Form
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Counselling
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal 2019 must have to register for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfill the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Ranking 2019
|Name of Institute||AIIMS Bhopal|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Pin: 462 020
By the following this page, candidates will able to get entire details of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal [AIIMS] Admission Fees to get admission if you find any query & suggestions then comment on the comment box.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!