Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 notification resealed soon. Those candidates who are looking for Anna University (AU) B.Arch needs to read the article carefully. The examination will be done on the basis of NATA and Class 12 marks. The Anna University, Chennai is an affiliating with the technical university in the state of Tamil Nadu. It was founded in the year 1978 as an Individual University. The university offers 30+ UG and 60+ postgraduate course. Throughout the post, we will let you know complete information about Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 like Admission process, exam pattern, Dates, syllabus or more which is based on last year. stay connected with us for latest more information.
Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018
|Schedule||Previous year Dates (2017)||Latest (2018 Dates)
|Registration Start||25 June||–|
|Last date to apply||6 July||–|
|B.Arch Rank List||10 August||–|
|B.Arch Counselling||10 August||–|
|Counselling for BArch||19 August||–|
Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 Brief Description
- Conducting Body: Anna University Chennai (Basis on NATA)
- Exam Name: Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018
- Courses: 30+ UG and 60+ postgraduate course
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode.
- The application begins in –Jul 06, 2018 (tentative)
- Exam Date: Aug 2018 (tentative)
How to Apply?
Apply for Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 before the last date of submission. There is given below some important Steps which will help you to submit the Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018. Follow the given instructions step wise step.
Important Steps for Applying-
- Visit the Official website of Anna University Click Here.
- Click the appropriate Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 link from the list.
- Click on that link & apply online.
- Fill all the columns in the application form.
- and then Upload the Photograph
- Pay the fee for the application form through the net banking or challan to the specified mention bank.
- Then click on submit button.
- Save & note down the application number for future usage.
***Note-The image should be of size 20-200 KB, it should be in JPG form and must be of size 20-50 kb.
|For general Category||500|
|For Other (SC/ST)||250|
Mode of Payment
Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
**Note- Candidates need to pay the application fee by online mode only.
Important Documents required during the Application Form
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet or Marksheet of Diploma
- NATA Test Scorecard
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Community certificate
- Upload Nativity/Ex-Serviceman/Different Abled Person or Any other relevant Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
***Note- The admission seekers have to upload photograph (jpg format) and the following documents in PDF format
Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|Academic Eligibility criteria||
|General Eligibility criteria||
- Based on National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2018
- Entrance Exam Rank/ Merit List.
- Viva-Voce/ Personal Interview/ Counselling for Seat Allotment/ Document Verification.
Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 Admit Card
The Admit card of Anna University will be released a week before the examination through the online mode only. Students who already appear for the Anna University can download the admit card by entering their Mail id and Password. The Anna University b.Arch admit is mandatory to carry during the exam time. Students can check more details of Anna University Admit Click Here.
Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 exam pattern designed by 12th standard students course. In Anna University B.Arch examination most important topics which are confirmed are like this General Knowledge and Current Affairs, and Analytical and Comprehension Skills. Candidate needs to prepare these important topics for exam prospectus.
Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 Result
Anna University B.Arch Admissions 2018 Result will be announced in the month of Otc. (Tentative). Those candidates who have appeared exams can download his result on the Official website of Anna University. Students are required to enter their Enrollment Number or Candidate’s Name to view the result. Based on the result, candidates will be qualified for counselling.
Anna University B.Arch Reservations Seats
|Category||% of Reservation|
|Backward Class Muslim||3%|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyars*||3%|
Chennai – 600 025.
Phone no. 044 – 2235 8041-44/8301-8310/8265-
Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and others for more letest updates, given link below.