Bihar SHS CCH 2021 Notification
Adv. No.- 02/2021
Latest Update Dated 14.01.2021: Bihar SHS has Provided a Notification Regarding CCH for GNM/ B.Sc Nursing Course. Online Application Process will be Started from 15.01.2021. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below……….
State Health Society, Bihar invites online applications from Fresh/Working GNM/B.Sc Nursing candidates who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community may apply for the Six Months “Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission”.
The course will be run by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Eligibility criteria for applying this course are as follows:-
Name of the Course –
Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission
No of Seats/ Posts –
- GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing – 859 Posts
(01st January, 2021) As per resolution of Govt.of Bihar
- Minimum Age should be 21 Years & Maximum age is as Provided Below-
- UR&EWS – 42 yrs,
- BC/MBC (M&F) – 45 yrs,
- UR (F)/EWS (F) – 45 yrs,
- SC/ST (M&F) – 47 yrs,
- 10 years relaxation age will be admissible to Divine Body applicant.
July 2021 to December 2021.
(01st January, 2021)
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/ B.Sc Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or,
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/ GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/ Govt. of Bihar or,
- Fresh GNM/ B.Sc Nursing General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidates should have Permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC)/ Indian Nursing Council/ Any State Nursing Council.
- Selected candidates should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer (CHO).
Application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only for UR, BC, MBC & EWS candidates and for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile Female & Divine Body candidates of all categories is Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only.
How to Pay Fee:
Fee will be accepted through online payment mode.
How to Apply:
- Candidates needs to visit the Official website of https://statehealthsocietybihar.org/.
- Then Click on **Notice: Advt. No. 05/2021 (6-Months CCH for GNM/B.Sc Nursing) under NHM link
- Then Click On The Apply Online Link.
- Select the Post and Register Himself and Fill all the Required Information.
Stage 1: Basic Registration by clicking on “Register (New Candidate)” and Generation of Unique Registration Number. A SMS and Email (please check SPAM) is sent on successful registration.
NOTE: Online Form is not complete at this stage. You have to click on “LOGIN to Continue” or Re-login to complete the form.
Stage 2: RE-LOGIN by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)” with UNIQUE REGISTRATION NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH and completion of form by completing the following tabs:
1. Personal Details & Educational Qualification.
2. Upload of Photograph & Signatures.
3. Payment of Fees & Generation of Registration Slip.
- Candidates also can apply online through the below Provided link.
- Candidates can apply only by the Online Process No Other Mode Will be Applicable.
Selection of candidates for the certificate in community Health, a written test is proposed to be conducted on a pre-fixed date and time. Final selection of the candidate’s will be done based on marks obtained in the online computer Based Test (CBT).
|Start Date of Online Registration||15th January 2021|
|End Date of Online Registration||04th February 2021 – 06:00 PM|
|Last Date of payment of Registration Fee||04th February 2021 – 06:00 PM|