Finally, First CLAT 2018 Seat Allotment Result has been announced on official website of CLAT clat.ac.in. there will be the three merit list. The Allotment of seats is on basis of merit and preference (which was entered while filling application form). Now the next step is to pay counselling fee and submit options. The Supreme Court has clarified that the allotment would be subject to the final outcome of the petitions pending before it. Meanwhile, the Grievance Redressal Committee set up by NUALS had submitted its report to the Court. Admission formalities have to be completed at NLUs. Know here everything concerning CLAT Seat Allotment Result 2018 or CLAT advantage List 2018 initial, second, third, fourth. Throughout the article, after the declared CLAT 2018 Seat Allotment Result you will let you know about CLAT Counselling process.
CLAT 2018 Seat Allotment Result
National Law Universities (NLUs) under CLAT-2018 participating in admission in UG and PG programme. The basis of allotment of seats shall be ‘merit-cum-preference’, i.e., CLAT-2018 Rank and order of preference given by the candidate in the CLAT-2018 application form. The online counselling shall begin from the date given below. the complete procedure shall be completed as per the CLAT-2018 calendar, that is obtainable on CLAT website World Wide Web.clat.ac.in
There is given step wise step procedure for admission which shall be adopted by CLAT 2018 Office after the declaration of result for admission is as follows:
Publication of initial indicative list supported benefit humour preference The University-wise initial Indicative List supported merit-cum-preference are revealed on CLAT web site.
Payment of counselling fee and exercising of the option by provisionally selected Aspirants.
- A such as a variety of Aspirants from numerous classes are going to be allowed to participate in the subject matter method against AN actual variety of seats obtainable with collaborating NLUs.
- The provisionally selected Aspirants must deposit the requisite counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- with the CLAT-2018 Office.
- The adjustable counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- deposited with the CLAT geographical point square measure transferred to the varied participating NLUs where the candidate has finally taken admission once the completion of the whole admission technique.
- The Aspirants failing to deposit the requisite counselling fee through the CLAT website by the specified date will lose their right to be considered for admission under CLAT-2018 and their names will be dropped from the CLAT 2018 merit list
- The Aspirants have to reserve their seats after remitting the counselling fee by the above-said procedure, prescribed in counselling guidelines given on the CLAT-2018 website.
Publication of 2ed allotment list having the names of finalized Aspirants after pay for counselling fee.
- The CLAT Office shall publish a second allotment list of Aspirants who have paid their counselling fee and reserved their seats in the participating NLUs.
- A list of waitlisted Aspirants also will be free within the second list UN agency square measure provisionally designated against born out Aspirants if any.
- The additional waitlisted Aspirants are also required to pay the requisite counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- and reserve their seats within the prescribed time period as per the CLAT-2018 calendar.
- Those candidates who selected will withdraw from the admission methodology among the stipulated time as per the CLAT-20l8 calendar. 10,000/- ar about to be subtracted from the message fee deposited.
- Any withdrawal after the stipulated period will result in forfeiture of the entire amount of counselling fee.
Publication of 3rd list allotting seats to Aspirants
- The CLAT 2018 work shall publish a comprehensive 3rd allotment list of Aspirants international organisation agency have paid their counsel fee and reserved their seats inside the collaborating NLUs.
- The comprehensive list shall include the names of the Aspirants who have paid the counselling fee against the first and second indicative lists.
- A list of waitlisted Aspirants also will be free in conjunction with the third allotment list United Nations agency ar provisionally elect against the born out Aspirants.
- The additional waitlisted Aspirants whose names appear in the third list and who have not deposited the counselling fee of Rs. 50,000/- are required to pay the full fee to the allotted NLUs at the time of admission.
Completion of admission formalities at the allotted NLUs.
- After the Aspirants are finally allotted seats in participating NLUs, they will be required to approach the allotted NLU with the balance amount towards the admission and other fees.
- The Aspirants shall carry all important documents in original issued by the competent authority in support of the numerous claims created by the Aspirants throughout the regular periods given in CLAT 2018 calendar and complete their admission formalities. Aspirants are advised to visit the website of concerned NLUs to see the format of specific desired documents required for admission.
- The certificates in original are checked by the several universities at the time of their admission. (For detailed information/updates about the scheduled dates, the Aspirants must refer to the CLAT-2018 calendar as updated from time to time).
- The Aspirants do not need to possess the specified certificates/documents in original or failing to meet the eligibility requirements will not be allowed to hunt admission in collaborating NLUs.
- The Aspirants seeking admission under various categories specially those belonging to the reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/SAP (Specially Abled Persons) /DFF/NRI/NRI sponsored and the unreserved category Aspirants seeking admission under State Domicile class, are going to be needed to get the relevant and authentic certificates/documents from the competent authorities and turn out an equivalent at the time of admission within the involved NLU.
- Those Aspirants who fail to report at the allotted NLU after the publication of CLAT merit list and fail to complete the admission formalities as per CLAT-20l8 calendar will automatically lose their claim for admission, and therefore the entire quantity of the direction fee of Rs. 50,000/- will be forfeited.
Schedule of CLAT 2018 Merit List / Seat Allotment Result
|CLAT 2018 Allotment Result||Dates|
|1st Allotment||08 Jun 2018|
|A date for payment of Counselling fee, locking of allotted seats/Exercising option for upgradation||08 to 12 Jun 2018|
|2nd Allotment||16 Jun 2018|
|3rd Allotment||24 Jun 2018|
Studydesire.com Social links
if you have any question mention blow we will try to give a best possible solution