Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has announced the 10th result on 7th May 2018. This board also responsible to declares the result of 10th class every year. Board of Secondary Education (BSE), was founded in the year 1955. The headquarter situated in Cuttack, Odisha. Those Students who are waiting for the result.T his is the right place, In this article, we are going to share all important details about the Odisha Result 2018.
How to Check Odisha Matric Result 2018
Students Can Check their Orrisa 10th Result 2018 by following the steps
- Go to the Official Website
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Then, enter the roll number and DOB and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Forget roll number you can click on the ‘Reset’ button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and take the printout of it.
- Keep the extra printouts of result for further use.
Odisha HSC Result Analysis
Students may check the previous year Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha.
|Year||Student Appeared||Passed||Overall Passing Percentage|
***Students Can analyse through given above table of last 5 years Odisha Matric Result 2018.
- Students must secure their roll number to check their result. As without it, students cannot view their result.
- The original mark sheet will be provided by the concerned schools after one month of the declaration of online result.
- The 10th result is a very important document. So, keep it safe.
- After getting result Students can choose the streams, i.e. science, commerce & arts in class 10th as per their percentage in 10th class.
- The school releases the separate merit list for science, commerce & arts streams. Students can get admission on the basis of the merit list published by the respective school.
- If Student gets low marks in Odisha Matric Result 2018. then Don’t Worry it’s not big issues you have a lot of options.
Best Of Luck Students 🙂