Attention Students, DU SOL Admission Form 2018 -19 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate notification has been published on Official SOL website. Those students who are looking for SOL but still not applied, you are in the right place. Throughout the post, you’ll able to get all information on DU SOL Admission Form 2018 -19. School of Open learning (DU) basically an open learning University which is part of Delhi University, Every year lacs of aspirants clear their 12th and they wants to take admission in Delhi University (DU) but because of the high cutoff they can’t afford Delhi university’s prestigious colleges and that is the reason Delhi University makes an open platform where every person can take admission without any restriction either you got only 50% in 12th standards. School of open learning (SOL) also provides study materials to those students who have applied for SOL. Know all information of DU SOL Admission Form 2018 -19 through the Post, like how to apply, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Resul, Admit Card, and more
DU SOL Admission Form 2018 -19
DU SOL Admission Form 2018 -19 Brief Description
- Conducting Body: Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL).
- Exam Name: SOL.
- Admission Graduation and PostGraduate
- Courses: Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree like B.com/ M.com / BA/ MA etc.
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode.
- Admit Card: 2 weeks before the commencement of the exams
- The application begins in – 01st week of Jun 2018
- Last date of Registration:- Last week of Jul 2018
- Exam Date: According to SOL Date Sheet (May/June)
|Start Date of Online Registration||01st week of Jun 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||Last week of Jul 2018|
|Receipt of Application for admission with late fee of Rs 100/-||01st week of Aug 2018|
|Receipt of Application for admission with late fee of Rs 200/-||01st to 03rd week of Sep 2018|
Those Candidates who want to apply for the DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 need to know Eligibility Criteria for DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 Undergraduate and Postgraduate criteria. Let have to look below Eligibility Criteria for Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs.
|B.com/ B.com (H)||Candidate must have minimum 55% at least in Aggregate, or 60% Aggregate of the vocational/technical stream with commerce|
|BA Hons English||Candidate must have minimum 65% in Aggregate in any one of the qualifying examinations with 75% in English Core or 65% in English Elective/ Functional English (at least with 1 language (only English) + 3 academic subjects. Vocational stream is not allowed).|
|BA Hons/ Political Science||Candidate must have minimum 50% in aggregate in any one of the qualifying examinations at least with one language plus three academic subjects (Vocational stream is not allowed).|
|BA and B.Com||Candidate must have a minimum of 40% or above marks in aggregate at 10+2 examination (in the case of CBSE and NIOS best 5 subject and other boards marks obtained considered for aggregate.|
Post Graduate Course-
|M.A.(History)/ B.A.(Hons.)||Candidate should have minimum 60% Marks for Ma History.|
|M.A.(Hindi)||Candidate should have minimum 65% marks for General Category 58.5% for OBC & admission of SC/ST/PWD/CW category candidates will be done as per University rules.|
|M.Com.||Candidate should have minimum 65% marks in aggregate for General Category 58.5% for OBC Category 60% for CW and PWD Category Minimum passing marks for SC &ST category or 70% marks in aggregate for General Category 63% for OBC Category 65% for CW and PWD Category Minimum passing marks for SC &ST category.|
|M.A.(Sanskrit)||Candidate should have minimum 60% marks for General Category, 54% for OBC and admissions of SC/ST/PWD category candidates will be done as per University rules.|
|M.A.(History)||Candidate should have minimum 60% Marks or above for M.A.(Pol. Sc.) – B.A.(Hons.) in Political Science from University of Delhi|
|M.A.(Sanskrit) M.Com||Candidate should have minimum 65% marks in aggregate for General Category 58.5% for OBC Category 60% for CW and PWD Category Minimum passing marks for SC &ST category or 70% marks in aggregate for General Category 63% for OBC Category 65% for CW and PWD Category Minimum passing marks for SC &ST category.|
How to Apply
After full Eligibility Criteria For DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19, Candidates can apply for DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 (before the last date) Candidates can follow given important instruction.
- First, Log onto the Official website of School of open learning (SOL) Click Here
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Phone number.
- SOL will send the login credentials to the candidates through SMS and email.
- After receiving the login credentials, aspirants have to log into the application window and fill up the online application form which is divided into the following areas-
- Select your Course.
- Last Step for Payment segment.
Important Documents for SOL-
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Other educational documents will not be uploaded at the time of admission. However, on demand, it will be produced/uploaded as per requirement.
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Self Attested copy of Class-X Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Class-Xll Marksheet.
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Self Attested copy of Class-X Certificate and Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Class-Xll Certificate and Marksheet. (current students can send a scanned copy of the Provisional Certificate)
- Scanned copy of Migration Certificate ( if the candidates studied from boards other than Delhi like NIOS, UP, Bihar, Haryana, Rajasthan etc.)
- Self Attested copy of Reverse Category Certificate of the candidates only, if applicable (SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. candidates) certificate of the candidate must be have been issued before the date of admission.
- Self-attested copy of Original Income Certificate, if applying for fee concession/Financial Assistance.
- Self-attested copy of BPL/AAY Ration Card, if applying for Financial Assistance.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 kb and less than 24 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height (.jpg format).
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with a resolution of 40-pixel width by 60-pixel height (.jpg format)
- The digital size of the file other than Photograph and Signature (like 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, 12th Certificate, etc) must be less than 2 MB(.pdf format).
|SC/ST and PWD||Rs. 250/- for each course|
|Other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.)||Rs. 500/- for each course|
- Students can pay the Application fee by credit card or debit card.
- After completing the application form, click on the PAY option after saving the filled form.
Major Courses Which Offered by DU SOL
- B.A Programme
- B.A (Hons.) English
- B.A (Hons.) Political Science
- B.Com (Hons.)
- MA (Hindi)
- MA (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Sanskrit)
DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 Admit card will publish 2 weeks (Tentative) before the examination. Those aspirants who have successfully applied for SOL 2018 can download the admit card easily from the official website of https://sol.du.ac.in/. Admit card is the mandatory documents in the exam hall. Throughout the column, you will let you know all important instruction ( How to download SOL admit card) read it carefully. Click here to Check brief details Of DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 admit card-
DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 Result will be published on the Official website of SOL. The candidate who has to appear in their exams successfully can get their result by entering they require information and get a result. School of Open Learning Delhi University that hold entrance exams publish merit lists on dates decided by them. There are 2-3 merit lists. Merit list also indicates the last date for admissions from that list. Click Here to get all the information.
|DU SOL Admit Card||DU SOL Result|
|DU SOL Question Papers||Eligibility Criteria|
School of Open Learning
[Campus of Open Learning]