SOL DU Admission
Attention Students, DU SOL Admission Form for the Degree Course and Postgraduate notification has been published on Official SOL website i.e. sol.du.ac.in. University has extended last date for admission in UG courses. Those candidats who have not enrolled earlier may now apply for SOL DU Admission by checking all eligibility norms from below. Those students who are looking for SOL DU Admission 2019 but still not applied, you are in the right place. Throughout the post, you’ll able to get all information on DU SOL Admission 2019. School of Open learning (DU SOL) basically an open learning University which is part of Delhi University.
Every year lakhs of aspirants clear their 12th and they wants to take admission in Delhi University (DU) colleges for various course like BCom, BA etc but because of the high cutoff they can’t afford Delhi university’s prestigious colleges and that is the reason Delhi University makes an open platform where every person can take admission without any restriction either you got only 50% in 12th standards. SOL DU Admission 2019 also provides study materials to those students who have applied for SOL. Know all information of DU SOL Admission 2019 Throughout the Post, you will get entire detail about SOL DU Entrance Exam like how to apply, SOL DU Admission, SOL DU Course, SOL DU Eligibility Criteria, DU SOL Important Dates, DU SOL Result, DU SOL Admit Card, and more.
SOL DU Admission Form 2019
SOL DU Admission Form 2019 Brief Description
- Conducting Body: Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL).
- Exam Name: SOL.
- Admission Graduation and Postgraduate
- Courses: Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree like B.com/ M.com / BA/ MA etc.
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode.
- Admit Card: 2 weeks before the commencement of the exams
- The application begins in – 01st week of Jun 2018
- Last date of Registration:- Last week of Jul 2018
- Exam Date: According to SOL Date Sheet (May/June)
Latest Update on: 05-10-2018
Announcement for Students, SOL DU Admission Last date has been Extended to 20.10.2018 !!! Applicants are looking for SOL DU Admission 2019 & Still haven’t apply for SOL DU UG Admission can submit the SOL DU Application Form till 20.10.2018 with late fee that is Rs.200/-.
This is the last chance for the students to apply for School of Open Learning Delhi University Admission 2019. The SOL DU Exam 2019 late fees can be deposited through online mode (debit/ credit card/ by net banking).
To know more details about SOL Delhi University Admission 2019, you may visit the official link which is mentioned below. Check all the requirements/ details regarding SOL DU Admission 2019 and complete the submission process now.
SOL DU Application Form
SOL DU Graduate Courses:
|B.A. (Hons) Applied Psychology||B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science Resource Management||B.A. Programme|
|B.A. (Hons) Bengali||B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology||B.B.E.|
|B.A. (Hons) Economics||B.Sc. (Hons) Polymer Science||B.Com. (Hons)|
|B.A. (Hons) French||B.Sc. (Hons) Zoology||B.Ed. Home Science|
|B.A. (Hons) German||B.Sc. (Hons.) Instrumentation||B.El.Ed.|
|B.A. (Hons) Hindi Journalism||B.Sc (PEHES)||B.P.Ed.|
|B.A. (Hons) History||B.Sc. (Prog) Applied Life Sciences (Sericulture)||B.Sc. (Hons) Anthropology|
|B.A. (Hons) Journalism||B.Sc. Applied Life Sciences with Agro-Chemical & Pest M||B.Sc. (Hons) Biomedical Science|
|B.A. (Hons) Music||B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences||B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry|
|B.A. (Hons) Persian||B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences (Electronics)||B.Sc. (Hons) Electronics|
|B.A. (Hons) Political Science||B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences (Industrial Chemistry)||B.Sc. (Hons) Geology|
|B.A. (Hons) Punjabi||B.Sc. Home Science (Pass)||B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science Communication & Extension|
|B.A. (Hons) Social Work||Bachelor of Business Studies||B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science Fabric & Apparel Science|
|B.A. (Hons) Spanish||Bachelor of Financial & Investment Analysis||B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science Human Development|
|B.A. (Hons) Zongha||B.A. (Hons) Arabic||B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics|
|B.A. Vocational Studies||B.A. (Hons) Business Economics (BBE)||B.Sc. (Hons) Physics|
|B.Com.||B.A. (Hons) English||B.Sc. (Hons) Statistics|
|B.Ed.||B.A. (Hons) Geography||B.Sc. (Hons.) Biological Sciences|
|B.Ed. Special Education MR||B.A. (Hons) Hindi||B.Sc. (MT) Radiography|
|B.L.I.S.||B.A. (Hons) Hindi Journalism and Mass Communication||B.Sc. Applied Life Sciences|
|B.Sc. (Genl) Mathematical Science||B.A. (Hons) Italian||B.Sc. Analytical Methods Chem & Bio-Chem|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Bio-Chemistry||B.A. (Hons) Mathematics||B.Sc. Applied Physical Science (Analytical Chemistry)|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Botany||B.A. (Hons) Patrakarita Evam Jansanchar||B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences (Computer Science)|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science||B.A. (Hons) Philosophy||B.Sc. Applied Physical Sciences (Environmental Science)|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Food Technology||B.A. (Hons) Psychology||B.Sc. Applied Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science||B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit||B.Sc. Life Sciences|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science Development Communication & Extension (DCE)||B.A. (Hons) Sociology||Bachelor of Elementary Education|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Home Science Food & Nutrition||B.A. (Hons) Urdu||BFA Fine Arts|
SOL DU Post Graduate Courses
|LL.B.||M.Sc. Anthropology||M.A. Mathematics|
|M.A. Applied Psychology||M.Sc. Chemistry||M.A. Operational Research|
|M.A. Bengali||M.Sc. Environmental Studies||M.A. Philosophy|
|M.A. East Asian Studies||M.Sc. Geology||M.A. Psychology|
|M.A. English||M.Sc. Home Science Specializations Fabric & Apparel Science||M.A. Russian Studies|
|M.A. French||M.Sc. Home Science Specializations Human Development & Childhood Studies||M.A. Social Work|
|M.A. German||M.Sc. Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||M.A. Urdu|
|M.A. Hispanic||M.Sc. Microbiology||M.C.A.|
|M.A. Italian||M.Sc. Physics||M.H.R.O.D.|
|M.A. Linguistics||M.Sc. Integrated Earth Science||M.L.I.S.|
|M.A. Music||LL.M.||M.Sc. Applied Operational Research|
|M.A. Persian||M.A Applied Operational Research||M.Sc. Botany|
|M.A. Political Science||M.A. Arabic||M.Sc. Computer Science|
|M.A. Punjabi||M.A. Buddhist Studies||M.Sc. Fabric & Apparel Science|
|M.A. Sanskrit||M.A. Economics||M.Sc. Genetics|
|M.A. Sociology||M.A. Environmental Studies||M.Sc. Home Science Specializations Development Communication & Extension|
|M.A./M.Sc. Statistics||M.A. Geography||M.Sc. Home Science Specializations Food & Nutrition|
|M.Com.||M.A. Hindi||M.Sc. Home Science Specializations Resource Management & Design Application|
|M.I.B.||M.A. History||M.Sc. Mathematics|
|M.P.Ed.||M.A. Japanese||M.Sc. Operational Research|
|M.Sc. Zoology||M.Tech. Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies||—|
Some New Courses Added by SOL from 2019 Academic Year:
- BSc (hons) Mathematics
- BA (hons) History
- BA (hons) Economics
- BA (hons) Hindi
- BA (hons) Psychology
- BA (hons) Sanskrit
- BA (hons) Hindi Journalism
- BVoc in human Resource Management
- BVoc in office Management and Secretarial Practices
- BVoc in Marketing Management and Retail Business
DU SOL 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Those Candidates who want to apply for the DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 need to know Eligibility Criteria for DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 Undergraduate and Postgraduate criteria. Let have to look below Eligibility Criteria for Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs.
SOL DU Admission Form
DU SOL Undergraduate Course:
|B.com/ B.com (H)||Candidate must have minimum 55% at least in Aggregate, or 60% Aggregate of the vocational/technical stream with commerce|
|BA Hons English||Candidate must have minimum 65% in Aggregate in any one of the qualifying examinations with 75% in English Core or 65% in English Elective/ Functional English (at least with 1 language (only English) + 3 academic subjects. Vocational stream is not allowed).|
|BA Hons/ Political Science||Candidate must have minimum 50% in aggregate in any one of the qualifying examinations at least with one language plus three academic subjects (Vocational stream is not allowed).|
|BA and B.Com||Candidate must have a minimum of 40% or above marks in aggregate at 10+2 examination (in the case of CBSE and NIOS best 5 subject and other boards marks obtained considered for aggregate.|
SOL DU Entrance
DU SOL 2019 Post Graduate Course:
|M.A.(History)/ B.A.(Hons.)||Candidate should have minimum 60% Marks for Ma History.|
|M.A.(Hindi)||Candidate should have minimum 65% marks for General Category 58.5% for OBC & admission of SC/ST/PWD/CW category candidates will be done as per University rules.|
|M.Com.||Candidate should have minimum 65% marks in aggregate for General Category 58.5% for OBC Category 60% for CW and PWD Category Minimum passing marks for SC &ST category or 70% marks in aggregate for General Category 63% for OBC Category 65% for CW and PWD Category Minimum passing marks for SC &ST category.|
|M.A.(Sanskrit)||Candidate should have minimum 60% marks for General Category, 54% for OBC and admissions of SC/ST/PWD category candidates will be done as per University rules.|
|M.A.(History)||Candidate should have minimum 60% Marks or above for M.A.(Pol. Sc.) – B.A.(Hons.) in Political Science from University of Delhi|
|M.A.(Sanskrit) M.Com||Candidate should have minimum 65% marks in aggregate for General Category 58.5% for OBC Category 60% for CW and PWD Category Minimum passing marks for SC &ST category or 70% marks in aggregate for General Category 63% for OBC Category 65% for CW and PWD Category Minimum passing marks for SC &ST category.|
SOL DU Exam
How to Apply for DU SOL Admission form:
After full Eligibility Criteria For DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19, Candidates can apply for DU SOL Admission Form 2018-19 (before the last date) Candidates can follow given important instruction.
DU SOL 2019 Important Documents:
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Other educational documents will not be uploaded at the time of admission. However, on demand, it will be produced/uploaded as per requirement.
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Self Attested copy of Class-X Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Class-Xll Marksheet.
- Recent Photograph and Signature
- Self Attested copy of Class-X Certificate and Marksheet.
- Self Attested copy of Class-Xll Certificate and Marksheet. (current students can send a scanned copy of the Provisional Certificate)
- Scanned copy of Migration Certificate ( if the candidates studied from boards other than Delhi like NIOS, UP, Bihar, Haryana, Rajasthan etc.)
- Self Attested copy of Reverse Category Certificate of the candidates only, if applicable (SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. candidates) certificate of the candidate must be have been issued before the date of admission.
- Self-attested copy of Original Income Certificate, if applying for fee concession/Financial Assistance.
- Self-attested copy of BPL/AAY Ration Card, if applying for Financial Assistance.
SOL DU Admission 2018
DU SOL Entrance Important Notes:
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 kb and less than 24 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height (.jpg format).
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with a resolution of 40-pixel width by 60-pixel height (.jpg format)
- The digital size of the file other than Photograph and Signature (like 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, 12th Certificate, etc) must be less than 2 MB(.pdf format).
DU SOL Admission Steps:
Steps to apply for School of Open Learning DU Admission 2018:
- Visit official website of School Of Open Learning, University Of Delhi i.e. sol.du.ac.in
- Download the SOL DU Prospectus and read the entire details about Delhi University School of Learning UG/ PG Admission.
- Now, hit “New User” option and you will be on a new page.
- Candidates need to fill the details in SOL DU Admission Registration form 2019 and hit “Save” button.
- Receive user ID and password; use the same and hit “Login” option.
- Now, Candidate need to fill the SOL DU Admission form 2019 and upload scanned documents.
- Finally, need to hit “Submit” button and take a print out of SOL DU Application form for further use.
SOL DU Examination
DU SOL Application Fee:
|SC/ST and PWD||Rs. 250/- for each course|
|Other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.)||Rs. 500/- for each course|
- Students can pay the Application fee by credit card or debit card.
- After completing the application form, click on the PAY option after saving the filled form.
DU SOL 2019 Admit Card
DU SOL Hall ticket will be published 2 weeks before the examination (Tentative). Those aspirants who have successfully applied for SOL 2018 can download the admit card easily from the official website of https://sol.du.ac.in/. Admit card is the mandatory documents in the exam hall. Throughout the column, We will provide you with all important instruction ( How to download SOL Hall ticket) read it carefully. Click Here to Check brief details Of SOL DU Admit Card
SOl DU Result 2019:
DU SOL Result will be published on the Official website of DU SOL i.e. sol.du.ac.in. The candidate who has to appear in their exams successfully can get their result from the official website by entering all required information. School of Open Learning Delhi University that hold entrance exams publish merit lists on dates decided by them. There are 2-3 merit lists. Merit list also indicates the last date for admissions from that list. Click Here to get all the information.
SOL DU Admission 2019 Importent Links:
|DU SOL Admit Card||DU SOL Result|
|DU SOL Question Papers||Eligibility Criteria|
SOL DU Admission Dates 2019:
|SOL DU UG 2018 Admission Dates|
|Last Date to apply with late fee of Rs. 200/-||20-10-2018|
|Merit List||November 2018|
|DU SOL PG 2018 Admission Dates|
|Admission last Date||October 2018|
DU SOL 2019 Contact information
SOL DU Admission 2018-2019:
SOL DU North Campus
School of Open Learning
[Campus of Open Learning]