DU SOL Admit Card 2018 -19 will be available online mode only. The hall ticket will be released on the official website of https://sol.du.ac.in/ Usually, DU SOL admits card issue 2 week before the commencement of the exams. Those candidates who have already registered for DU SOL 2018 can download the admit card by entering the required information like Email ID Password etc. It is the mandatory documents for carrying during the exam time. Thought the admit card Students will be informed about the venue, Exam dates and time etc. Hall ticket is an important verification document that will be required to gain entry at the exam hall. it is advised to students must bring a hard copy of hall ticket and students also needs to bring valid ID proof. Throughout the article well let you know How to download DU SOL Admit Card 2018-19.
DU SOL Admit Card 2018 -19 Brief Description
- Conducting Body: Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL).
- Exam Name: SOL.
- Admission Graduation and PostGraduate
- Courses: Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree like B.com/ M.com / BA/ MA etc.
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode.
- Admit Card: 2 weeks before the commencement of the exams
- The application begins in – 01st week of Jun 2018
- Last date of Registration:– Last week of Jul 2018
- Exam Date: According to SOL Date Sheet (May/June)
|Start Date of Online Registration||01st week of Jun 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||Last week of Jul 2018|
|Receipt of Application for admission with late fee of Rs 100/-||01st week of Aug 2018|
|Receipt of Application for admission with late fee of Rs 200/-||01st to 03rd week of Sep 2018|
How to Download DU SOL Admit Card 2018-19
There is given below some important instruction which will help you to download DU SOL Admit Card 2018-19
- Students will have to visit the www.sol.du.ac.in website for downloading Hall Ticket for online Test.
- Then enter the Email Id and Password
- Submit the details.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download admit card and take a printout
- The Admission ticket and date sheet for the semester examination will either be downloaded from the SOL website or from the mail Box, on receipt from the University, probably in the first week of October.
- In case if you want to change in your address or mobile number a specific request should be addressed to Assistant Registrar (Examination), School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 super scribing the words CHANGE OF ADDRESS/MOBILE NUMBER FOR MARCH/ APRIL, 2018 EXAMINATION. You can also change your address/mobile number on SOL website itself.
(Important instructions)-Unable to download DU SOL Admit Card 2018-19
- First, Candidate needs to delete browser Browsing history, download history cookies and Cached and refresh your system.
In case of unavailability of DU SOL Admit Card 2018-19, inability to download or any discrepancies on it, candidates must immediately get in touch with the respective campus of the university.
Candidates are advised to retain their DU SOL Admit Card 2018-19 until the end of the admission process.
Mutilated, soiled or tampered hall tickets will not be accepted.
Candidates must not make any attempt to manually change any detail printed on DU SOL Admit Card 2018-19.
DU SOL Admit Card 2018
School of Open Learning
[Campus of Open Learning]