DU SOL Admit Card 2019
Delhi University (DU) School of Open Learning (SOL) Admit card will be made available in 15 days before SOL DU Exam 2019. Aspirants who have successfully applied for DU SOL Admission 2019 are eligible to Download DU SOL Admit Card 2019 from the Official website. DU SOL Hall Ticket 2019 is the mandatory documents to carry them to the examination halls on the day of examination. Those candidates who have already registered for DU SOL 2019/ 2020 can download the DU SOL Admit Card 2019 by entering the required information like Email ID Password etc. By School of Open Learning Admit Card Students will be informed about the venue, Exam dates and time etc. SOL DU Call Letter 2019 is an important verification document that will be required to gain entry at the exam hall. it is advised to students must bring a hard copy of Delhi University (DU) School of Open Learning (SOL) Hall Ticket 2019 and students also needs to bring valid ID proof.
School of Open Learning Admit Card 2019 will be available online on the official website or will be notified for download by email. Applicants who will fill the DU SOL Admission form completely and pay application fees before the due dates will be eligible to download the DU SOL Admit Card 2019. From this page, students can get all the details regarding DU SOL Admit Card 2020 like how to Download DU SOL Hall Ticket 2019/20, School of Open Learning (SOL) DU 2019 Important Dates and more.
DU SOL Admit Card 2019 -20 Brief Description
- Conducting Body: Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL).
- Exam Name: SOL.
- Admission Graduation and PostGraduate
- Courses: Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree like B.com/ M.com / BA/ MA etc.
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode.
- Admit Card: 2 weeks before the commencement of the exams
- The application begins in – 01st week of Jun 2019
- Last date of Registration:– Last week of Jul 2019
- Exam Date: According to SOL Date Sheet (May/June)
SOL DU Important Dates 2019
|Start Date of Online Registration||01st week of Jun 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||Last week of Jul 2019|
|Receipt of Application for admission with late fee of Rs 100/-||01st week of Aug 2019|
|Receipt of Application for admission with late fee of Rs 200/-||01st to 03rd week of Sep 2019|
How to Download DU SOL Admit Card 2019-20
DU SOL Admission Letter 2019 will contain all information about the examination. Examination dates, applicant information, examination place will be mentioned in the entrance card. Candidates will be eligible to download the admission form after the application process is over. Students will have to download the admission letter from the official website and print out it. Printed entrance letters should be carried along on the day of the examination. The required schedule for downloading the admission sheet is given below.
Steps to Download SOL DU Admit Card 2019:
- Students will have to visit the www.sol.du.ac.in website for downloading SOL DU Hall Ticket 2019 for online Test.
- on the next window Then enter the Email Id and Password
- Submit the details to get DU SOL Call Latter 2019
- The DU SOL 2019 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download DU SOL Admit Card 2020 and take a printout
- The DU SOL Admission ticket 2019 and date sheet for the semester examination will either be downloaded from the SOL website or from the mail Box, on receipt from the University, probably in the first week of October.
- In case if you want to change in your address or mobile number a specific request should be addressed to Assistant Registrar (Examination), School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 super scribing the words CHANGE OF ADDRESS/MOBILE NUMBER FOR MARCH/ APRIL, 2019 EXAMINATION. You can also change your address/mobile number on SOL website itself.
(Important instructions)–Unable to download DU SOL Admit Card 2019-20
- First, Candidate needs to delete browser Browsing history, download history cookies and Cached and refresh your system.
In case of unavailability of DU SOL Admit Card 2019-20, inability to download or any discrepancies on it, candidates must immediately get in touch with the respective campus of the university.
Candidates are advised to retain their DU SOL Admit Card 2019-20 until the end of the admission process.
Mutilated, soiled or tampered hall tickets will not be accepted.
Candidates must not make any attempt to manually change any detail printed on DU SOL Admit Card 2020.
DU SOL Admit Card 2019
School of Open Learning
[Campus of Open Learning]