IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Prospectus has been released, Those Aspirants who wish to be a part the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for B.Ed program need to apply before the last date of examination. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time programme and the maximum time limit for its completion is 5 years. BEd program is specially designed for the teachers which are trained in-service. The Aspirants who are eligible and are looking to enrol themselves must clear a test IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018. It is the national level examination conducted every year by the University and Recognised by NCTE. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is one of the oldest Universities in India which is founded in the year 1995. Indira Gandhi National Open University is a distance (Open) learning national university mainly serves the Indian population by means of distance and open education, providing higher education opportunities particularly to the disadvantaged segments of society. Throughout the Page, we will let you know about IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Prospectus, eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result, Counselling, Preparation strategy etc.
IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Prospectus
|Application Form released||21 June 2018 (Tentative)|
|Last Date for Submission||11 August 2018 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Admit Card||Last Week of August 2018|
|Entrance Examination||24 September 2018|
|Result Declaration||Third Week of October 2018|
IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Brief Description
- Conducting Body: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Exam Name: IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Prospectus
- Courses: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode.
- The application begins in –21 June 2018 (Tentative)
- Exam Date: 24 September 2018
- Result: Third Week of October 2018
IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There is given below eligibility Criteria of IGNOU BEd Admission 2018.
|Education Qualifications||The Admission seekers should have bachelor degree with at least 50% marks either in the in the Master’s Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, Commerce, Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification.
Candidates must be holding a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in Science/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce are eligible.
|Nationality||Indian or International Students are also eligible to apply.|
|Age Criteria||There is no eligibility criteria|
|Domicile||All over India candidates can apply for it|
How to Apply?
Apply for IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Prospectus before the last date of submission. There is given below some important Steps which will help you to submit the IGNOU BEd Admission 2018. Follow the given instructions step wise step.
Important Steps for Applying-
- Visit the Official website of Anna University Click Here.
- Click the appropriate IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 link from the list.
- Click on that link & apply online.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- and then Upload the Photograph
- Pay the fee for the application form through the net banking or challan to the specified mention bank.
- Then click on submit button.
- Save & note down the application number for future usage.
|Mode of Payment||Application Fees|
- Candidates can pay through Credit Card/Debit card/ Net banking through the payment gateway.
- Payment made through Cash at Regional Centres.
IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Exam pattern
- Duration of Paper: 2 hours
- No of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
- Language: English
- A pattern of The Paper:
|Subjects||Serial No. of Question||Number of Question|
|General English Comprehension||1 to 10||10|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||11 to 30||20|
|Education and General Awareness||30 to 55||25|
|Teaching-Learning and the School||56 to 80||25|
|Science||81 to 100||20|
|Mathematics||101 to 120||20|
|Social Science||121 to 140||20|
|English||141 to 160||20|
|Hindi||161 to 180||20|
IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Admit Card
IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Admit Card will be released in Last Week of August 2018 by online mode. IGNOU Admit card is mandatory documents for during the examination. The IGNOU admit card shall be available for download online on the Official websites of IGNOU. Students advise carrying their ignou Ticket 2018 in the examination centre for verification purpose. let have to look how to download IGNOU BEd Admission 2018 Admit Card.
IGNOU BEd admit card Instruction-
- Visit the Official website Here – http://www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
- Go to the ‘IGNOU BEd Hall Ticket 2018’.
- Select that link.
- Enter all the important details like registration number, password and Submit it.
- You will see you admit card blinking on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout for future references.
Important Documents Required
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Two latest passport size photograph.
- In the case of Applicants in service, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.
IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Result
Those Students who already applied for IGNOU examination will get their result by online. IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Result will be released on Third Week of October 2018 on the official website on IGNOU. To Know More details how to download IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Result Then Click Here
IGNOU BEd 2018 counselling process conduct after the declaration of the result. Those candidates who have qualifying status will have to submit their program fee Rs. 50,000 by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU, payable at the city where Regional Centre is situated.
IGNOU Residential Campus Road,
Delhi – 110068
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone No.: 29572513, 29572514, 29535714, 29533869, 29533870
Visit the official website here.
Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more letest updates, given link below.