Jabalpur Medical College
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College Jabalpur is also known as NSCB Medical College Jabalpur and NSCBMC Jabalpur that was founded in the year 1955. The medical college located in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh India. Jabalpur Medical College is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). NSCBMC Jabalpur | Jabalpur Medical College 2019 is counted as one oldest medical college that offers the various undergraduate and postgraduate course for all students.
This Jabalpur Medical College was named after Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, who was the most prominent leader of the Indian independence movement. Affirmation is through pre-therapeutic placement test and current class measure is 150 understudies for each year. Its premises is a full-administration medicinal emergency clinic, which is the primary instructing medical clinic. This post is additionally perceived for alumni and nuance restorative instruction. In this page, we have provided all details of Jabalpur Medical College 2019 to know the details information, like NSCBMC Jabalpur Admission 2019, NSCBMC Jabalpur Fee Structure 2019, NSCBMC Jabalpur Cutoff & placement etc.
Jabalpur Medical College 2019
Brief NSCBMC Jabalpur Review:
|Institute Name||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur|
|Also Known As||NSCBMC Jabalpur MP|
|Year of Establishment||1955|
|Name of Courses||MBBS|
|Affiliated||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur|
|Approved With||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Location||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh|
NSCBMC Jabalpur 2019
NSCBMC Jabalpur Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Rani Durgavati Vishwa Vidyalaya, Jabalpur
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Government
Jabalpur Medical College Course Offered 2019
NSCBMC Jabalpur Eligibility Criteria 2019
- UG Course: With Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English 10 + 2 with 50% marks (SC / ST and 45% marks in case of OBC category with 40% marks) in physics, chemistry and biology.
- Age Criteria: To apply for 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- PG Course: candidates need to hold Graduation and a bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS).
- Diploma Course: for Diploma programs candidates have to possess 12TH or High School Senior Secondary exam certificates by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Jabalpur Medical College Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur 2019| NSCBMC Jabalpur Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard.
Jabalpur Medical College Fee Structure 2019
NSCBMC Jabalpur 2019 MBBS Course Fee
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
NSCBMC Jabalpur 2019 PG Course
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 1000/- Per Month (For UG)
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 1500/- Per Month (For PG)
NSCB Medical College Jabalpur Facilities 2019
Hospital / Medical Facilities
Jabalpur Medical College Cutoff 2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Jabalpur Medical College Counselling 2019
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur 2019| NSCBMC Jabalpur must have to register for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfil the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
NSCBMC Jabalpur 2019 Ranking
|Name of Institute||Netaji Subhash Chanda Bose Medical College Jabalpur|
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College
Tilwara Road, Doctors Colony
Medical College Colony, Jabalpur
Madhya Pradesh 482003
Hospital No: 0761-2673644, 0761-2673645
By the following this Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College Jabalpur (NSCBMC) | Jabalpur Medical College 2019 Admission page, candidates will get entire details to take admission if you are finding any query & suggestions comment down below.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!