Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh is also known as AMU Medical College and JNMC Aligarh that is the government medical college in Uttar Pradesh. This Medical college founded in 1962 With the enthusiasm of Sir Ziauddin Ahmed, JN Medical College 2019 came into being, which saw the need for a JNMC medical college in 2019 for the poor community in Aligarh. He worked with his colleagues and students to establish a medical college at Aligarh Muslim University. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh 2019 [JNMC Aligarh 2019] is situated in Aligarh state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh 2019 [JNMC Aligarh 2019] is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur and its Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI). Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh (AMU Medical College 2019) is counted as one of the oldest Government Medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh that offers various latest facilities in its campus. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh [JNMC Aligarh 2019] offers graduate and postgraduate level courses to all students such as MBBS/MD/MS etc. In this webpage, we have covered all details of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh 2019 such as AMU Medical College 2019 Admission, AMU Medical College 2019 Fees Structure, AMU Medical College 2019 Cutoff, AMU Medical College 2019 Course etc.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh 2019
Brief JNMC Aligarh 2019 JNMC Review:
|Institute Name||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh|
|Also, Know As||JNMC Aligarh UP|
|Year of Establishment||1962|
|Name of Courses||MBBS/MD/BDS|
|Affiliated||Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur|
|Approved With||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Location||Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India|
JNMC Aligarh 2019
JNMC Aligarh 2019 Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Aligarh Muslim University
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Govt.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Course Offered 2019
JNMC Aligarh 2019 Undergraduate Courses
|JN Medical College 2019 Course||Intake (Seat)||Duration|
|BDS||135||4 Years & 1 Year Compulsory Rotatory Internship|
|BRTT||04||3 1 /2 years (including 6 months Internship)|
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||20||3 Years|
|Diploma in Optometry & Ophthalmic Assistance DPOA||15||2 Years|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Management DPOT||10||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry) DPMB||10||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dialysis Techniques PDDT||08||2 Years|
|Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (Radiology)* DPRA||10||2 Years|
|Diploma in Anaesthetic Assistance DPAN||10||2 Years|
|Diploma in Surgical Endoscopic Techniques DPSE||06||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dental Hygiene DPDH||06||2 Years|
|Diploma in Dental Mechanics DPDM||03||2 Years|
|Diploma in Physiotherapy||3 ½* Years|
JNMC Aligarh 2019 Post Graduate Courses:
|AMU Medical College 2019 Course||Duration|
|P.G Diploma||02 Years|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- JNMC Aligarh 2019 UG Course: Students who are willing to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh must hold 10+2 certificates with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- AMU Medical College 2019 Age Criteria: In order to take admission Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh 2019 must possess 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- JNMC Aligarh 2019 PG Course: Must hold Graduation and a bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS) from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
****A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh 2019 | JNMC Aligarh Admissions then, one can apply through their MBBS/MD/BDS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh Fee Structure 2019
AMU Medical College 2019 PG Course Fees structure
|JNMC Aligarh 2019 Course||JNMC Aligarh 2019 Fees Annual||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
JNMC Aligarh 2019 | AMU Medical College 2019 PG Course fees Structure
|JNMC Aligarh 2019 Course||JNMC Aligarh 2019 Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2ndYear||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
JNMC Aligarh 2019 Hostel Fees
Hostel Accommodation Fees – Rs.2250/-Per Month
JNMC Aligarh 2019 Facilities
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Cutoff 2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||AMU Medical College 2019 Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Counselling 2019
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh like Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh 2019| JNMC Aligarh have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfil the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Ranking 2019
|Name of Institute||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh|
Address: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
E-mail: [email protected]
In below we have covered all details of Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Aligarh 2019 [JNMC Aligarh 2019] Admission Fees Course, to get direct admission by the following page below. If you finding any query & suggestions comment down below.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!