Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar
Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar popularly known as MRAM College Ambedkarnagar & Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar that was founded in the year of 2010. It is the government medical college that counted as one the oldest medical college in Uttar Pradesh. Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar 2019 provided all latest medical facilities in its campus such as Medical Library Auditorium Hostel Computer labs Sports Cafeteria Laboratory etc.
Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar 2019 is located at Sadarpur, Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar Uttar Pradesh that approved by the Ambedkar Nagar Medical Council of India (MCI). And Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar [MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019] Affiliated with Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad 2019. its built as a mega project within the constituency of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister. With the expenditure of more than 400 crores Mayawati. In this Webpage, we have covered all details of Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar 2019 | Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar [MRAM Ambedkarnagar 2019] like admission process, Cutoff, MRAM 2019 Fees Structure etc.
Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar 2019
Brief MRAM Ambedkarnagar 2019 Review:
|Institute Name||Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkarnagar|
|Popular Name||MRAM College Ambedkarnagar UP|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Name of Courses||MBBS|
|Affiliated||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad|
|Approved With||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Location||Sadarpur, Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar Uttar Pradesh|
MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019
MRAM College Ambedkarnagar Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- Affiliated with Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Government College
Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar Course Offered 2019
|MRAM Ambedkarnagar 2019 Course||Intake (Seats)||Duration|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||100||5 Years 6 Months|
Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar Eligibility Criteria 2019
MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019 (UG) Course: In order to take admission in MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019 must hold 10+2 certificates with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019 Age Criteria: Must possess 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply for Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar 2019 | MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019 Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard.
Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar Fee Structure 2019
|MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019 Course||AIQ MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019 Fees||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission||MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019 Hostel Fee (Monthly)|
MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019 Facilities
MRAM College Ambedkarnagar 2019 Cutoff
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar Counselling 2019
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh like Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar 2019 | MRAM College Ambedkarnagar must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfill the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar College Ranking 2019
|Name of Institute||MRAM College Ambedkarnagar|
Address: Sadarpur, Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
E-mail: [email protected]
In above we, Mahamaya Rajkiya Allopathic Medical College Ambedkarnagar [MRAM Ambedkarnagar 2019] | Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar 2019 Admission Mahamaya Medical College Ambedkarnagar, to get admission directly by the following page below. If you are finding any query & suggestions regarding above details comment on the comment box.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!