MGM Medical College Indore
MGM Medical College Indore is also known as MGMMC Indore that was founded in the year of 1948. It is located in Indore the state of Madhya Pradesh India. The medical college is the 15th oldest medical college in the country. There were many pioneers in the field of pediatrics at MGM Medical College, Indore, General Medicine, Surgery and Sub-specialties were started at the beginning of 1950. MGM Medical College Indore 2019 organized the first All India Children’s Disease Conference in 1955.
MGM Medical College Indore 2019 is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College is one of the oldest medical institutes which offers various courses at the graduate and postgraduate levels such as 5-year MBBS course, 3 years M.D., and MS Course etc. The medical college attaches with M. Y. The hospital that has 1200 beds with all the major medical departments like surgery, medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, dermatology. In this page, candidates will able to get entire detail to know about MGM Medical College Indore 2019 like MGM Indore Fees Structure 2019, MGM Indore Course 2019, MGM Indore Admission etc.
MGM Medical College Indore 2019
Brief MGM Indore Review:
|Institute Name||M G M Medical College, Indore|
|Also Known As||MGM Indore MP|
|Year of Establishment||1948|
|Name of Courses||MBBS|
|Affiliated||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Approved With||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
MGM Indore 2019
MGM Indore Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Govt
MGM Medical College Indore Course Offered 2019
MGM Indore UG Course 2019
|MBBS||140||4.6+1 Years Internship|
MGM Indore PG Courses 2019
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||07|
|Community Medicine (PSM)||02|
MGM Indore Diploma Course 2019
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology (D.G.O.)||13|
|Chest & TB (D.T.C.D.)||03|
MGM Indore Paramedical Course 2019
|Certificate of Medical Laboratory Technician||20|
|Certificate of Operation Theatre Technician||20|
|Certificate of X-ray Technician||20|
|Certificate of Anesthesia Technician||20|
|Certificate of Orthopaedics Technician||20|
|Certificate of E.C.G. Technician||20|
MGM Indore Eligibility Criteria 2019
- For UG Course: With Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English 10 + 2 with 50% marks (SC / ST and 45% marks in case of OBC category with 40% marks) in physics, chemistry and biology.
- Age: those who want to apply for the medical program must possess 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- For PG Course: Must hold Graduation and bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS).
- For Diploma Course: 12th or Higher School Senior Secondary Examination by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent examination conducted by any state board or competitor. All SC / ST candidates have a minimum of 5% discount in the total.
MGM Medical College Indore Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply for M G M Medical College, Indore 2019| MGM Indore Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard
MGM Medical College Indore UG Fee Structure 2019
|Course||AIQ Fee (Annually)|
MGM Indore Postgraduate (PG) Fee Structure 2019
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2ndYear||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
MGMMC Indore 2019 Hostel Fees
Hostel Accommodation Fees – Rs.1000 Per Month (For UG)
Hostel Accommodation Fees – Rs.1500 Per Month (For PG)
MGMMC Indore 2019 Facilities:
Hospital / Medical Facilities
MGM Indore Cutoff 2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
MGM Indore Counselling 2019
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh M G M Medical College, Indore 2019| MGM Indore must have to register for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfil the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
MGM Indore Ranking
|Name of Institute||M G M Medical College Indore|
MGMMC Indore 2019 Contact Information:
A.B.Road, Indore – 452 001 (M.P.) INDIA
Ph: 0731-2527383, 2527679
Email: [email protected]
By the following this page candidate will able to get entire detail of MGM Medical College Indore [MGM] Admission Fee Structure to get admission if you find any query & suggestions comment down below.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!