Attention Students, NIIT University BTech Admission 2018 notification has been published. Those students who are looking for NIIT University BTech Admission 2018 and if still not applied you are in the right place. Throughout the post, you’ll able to know all about the NIIT University BTech Admission 2018. NIIT University BTech Admission 2018 also known as NU Btech Admission which is based on NUET/JEE mains/BITSAT or more state engineering Exams. NIIT University was founded in the year 2008 and it is located in Neemrana the state of Rajasthan. It offers admission to B.tech and Integrated B/tech Course for the year 2018- 19 academic session. NIIT University B.Tech Admission for regular admissions has started in April 2018. Early Admission mode was open from 7 November 2017 to 31 January 2018. Bachelor of Technology (B.tech) is a fully residential program for in three specialised streams. Throughout the article, you’ll able to know the whole information of NIIT University BTech Admission 2018 like How to apply. Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Result, Admit, Counselling, etc. Enjoy it:)
|Application Start Date||11 Apr 2018|
|Admission Interaction Process (AIP)||Within 7 days of application submission|
|NUET/NUBAT||Same As AIP|
|Parent Interaction||Same day as AIP or based on prior appointment|
|Admission Offer||Within two working days of completion of AIP|
|Admission Acceptance by Candidate||Within 5 working days of receiving the offer letter|
|Submit Class XII results||Within 3 days of receiving the result or with the application form|
|Submit JEE/BITSAT/SAT/NEET Result||Within 3 days of receiving the result or with the application form|
|Final Enrollment Offer||Within 2 days of receiving the Class XII score|
|Enrollment||RAD Round 1 By 12 June 2018|
|Early Registration||07 Jul 2018|
|Registration & Program Commencement||14 Jul 2018|
Admission Seekers, who want to apply for the NIIT University BTech Admission 2018 need to know Eligibility Criteria for NIIT University BTech Admission 2018 Before. let have to look Eligibility criteria-
- Applicant should have minimum 60% marks or equivalent in Class X in 5 subjects (Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The 5th subject can be indicated as per applicant’s choice.). The board can be CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India.
- Applicant should have minimum 60% marks in Class 12th in 5 subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English. The 5th subject can be indicated as per applicant’s choice.). The board can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India. In case of ISC board, if an applicant has taken four subjects, the aggregate of four subjects will be considered.
- Applicant should have minimum 60% marks in PCM in Class XII if opting for CSE or ECE streams, minimum 60% marks in PCB or PCM or PCMB in Class XII if choosing BT and 60% marks in PCB in Class XII, if opting for Integrated MSc CS.
- Candidate must be appearing in the board examination in March/April 2018 or if you have appeared in 2016 or 2017 should have the necessary mark sheets.
- Candidate must have JEE Main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any other State Engineering Entrance Examination’s rank/score otherwise applicant will be required to appear in the NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET).
- Those Aspirants, who are appearing either for the Cambridge, IGCSE examination (A Level) or International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of 5 subjects, including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and/or Biology, admission would be granted based on the predicted score.
- Admission Seekers must have scored ≥ Grade 4 in IB Board or minimum grade C in Cambridge IGCSE Board.
How to Apply
NIIT University BTech Admission 2018 Admission Process-
After full fill eligibility criteria for NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2018, Candidates can apply for NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2018 (before the last date) Candidates can follow given important instruction.-
**Note- There is given both online and Offline process for Applying NU B.Tech 2018, Let have to look
|Steps||Online Process||Offline Process|
|Step 1||First, Fill the appliance kind by downloading the letter Admissions Mobile App or clicking here: letter Bachelors & Integrated Masters Applicant Login page.||The hard copy of the Application Form can be obtained from any of the designated Admissions Offices of NU.|
|Step 2||Pay the Application fee online
NU Bank Details
Name of Account:-NIIT University (U.O. – NIIT INSTT. Of I.T.)Account No.: -002101073191
|Pay the Application Fee by Cheque/ Demand Draft, drawn in favour of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram. OR
Pay the Application fee online
Note: If paid online payment details ought to even be armoured one by one to [email protected] and mentioning applicant name and application number in the subject line.
|Step 3||Submit the duly completed Offline Application as follows:
|Step 4||Schedule your Admission Interaction method (AIP) online by choosing the nighest AIP location or from your home. In case you wish any help to schedule the AIP, please contact the relevant admissions workplace or write to [email protected]|
|Step 5||Admissions to NIIT University Bachelors & Integrated Masters Degree Programmes is thru distinctive Admission Interaction Process (AIP). The AIP consists of three parts:
The following will be assessed during the PCI:
|Step 6||Eligible Aspirants’ parents/guardian are invited for AN interaction (either face-to-face or through video conferencing) with the NU team on the day of AIP. Parents/guardian interaction is mandatory before admission offer.|
|Step 7||Selected Aspirants ought to submit the Acceptance Letter punctually signed by them and their parent/guardian within 5 working days of receiving the Admission Offer Letter along with a non-refundable acceptance cum admission processing fee:
|Step 8||Applicants ought to submit their category XII results (if not submit alongside the applying form) to letter of the alphabet Admissions Office with the reference of application number latest by June 12, 2018. In case the results of the Class XII examination are not announced by the board, then the applicant should inform the university admissions office about the delay and seek a written extension for submission of Class XII results.|
|Step 9||final Enrollment Offer will be made via email to the selected applicants within 3 days after the announcement/ candidate submitting of class XII results.|
|Step 10||Selected candidates will enrol in the programme as follows:
NU Bank Details
|Step 11||EAD Students will have Early Registration facility to join the university on July 7, 2018, for Early Registration and complete the first registration formalities including verification of original mark-sheets of Class X and XII. They would then start with an exclusive Head Start Boot Camp.|
Application Fees Structure
|Fees||Fees Amount||For One Time Only.|
|Application Fee (EAD & RAD)||1,500||application form submission|
|Non-refundable Acceptance Fee||20,000||accepting the admission offer in EAD|
|25,000||accepting the admission offer in RAD|
|Refundable security deposit for: B Tech/Integrated M Tech/Integrated MSc CS||50,000||Enrollment|
|Refundable security deposit for: BBA/Integrated BBA-MBA||40,000||Enrollment|
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Time Limit (Minutes)|
- Exam Duration: 1 Hour (60 Minutes)
- Marking Scheme: 2 Marks for each correct answer
- Language: English Only
- Pattern: MCQ Based Question
- Total Number of Question – 80
- Mode: Computer Based Exam
NIIT Univerisity Btech Admission 2018 Admit Card
NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2018 Admit will publish 2 weeks (Tentative) before the examination. Those aspirants who have successfully applied for NU B.tech 2018 can download the admit easily from the official website. Admit is the mandatory documents in the exam hall. Throughout the column, you will let you know all important instruction ( How to download NU B.tech) read it carefully. Click here to Check brief details Of NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2018 admit.
- First, visit the Official website of NIIT University.
- Go to the download ADMIT 2018 from the options on the notice board.
- Fill in your user ID and password.
- After you fill out your important details, you will be redirected to your Admit.
- Last option click on Download Admit option.
- Save NU B.tech 2018 admit for future use.
NIIT University BTech Result
NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2018 will be released on the 4th week of January 2019 (tentative). Those candidates who have applied for NIIT University 2018 successfully can download their result from the Official website of NU by entering their roll number.
The Students who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- First, Students needs to visit the Official website of NIIT University.
- Go to the Check Result Page
- enter required information roll number or your name
- After entering the required information your result will be highlighted
- The NU B.tech Result will be available in PDF Format
- Student advise printing result documents for future
How To Prepare for NIIT University B.tech
NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2018 is one of the prestigious entrance tests in India. NU B.tech is a gateway to take admission in B.tech program. Throughout the column, we will let you know how to prepare NIIT University B.tech. and Get the highest score.
These are important preparation tips, Candidate should follow given tips-
- Make a proper study plan.
- Try to review all topics which will ask from four section(QA,VA & DILR).
- Try to solve the maximum 10 set of sample papers.
- Select the best study material for preparation.
- The timetable is most important for the NU B.tech 2018 preparation, Try to manage your timetable for study various section accordingly.
- Must Revision at least 4 to 5 time
- According to the servery, Helth is wealthy, If you’ll healthy then your mind will work automatically. stay healthy and eat relevant food.
NIIT University Fee Structure for BTech
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 2,67,400|
& Admission Processing fee
|Rs 20,000 for Early Admission
RS 25,000 for Regular Admission
|Refundable security deposit||Rs 50,000|
Hostel Fee 2018
|Hostel (Triple Occupancy)||1,46,200|
|Hostel (Double Occupancy)||1,70,000|
|Hostel (Single Occupancy)||1,87,800 – Male*
1,70,000 – Female*
NIIT University Placements States
NIIT Univerisity is counting one of a prestigious university in India. Every year some reputed compies come in campus and selected students who are eligible for the job. According to NIIT University, In 2017 University placed 100% students. The average placement package was 4.62 lacs per annum and the highest packed was around 11.5 lacs.
- Grant Thornton
- Pay U India
- Clear tax
- Grant Thornton
- Tech Mahindra
- Urban Clap
- NIIT Technologies.
- Pay U India
NU BTech Scholarship
NIIT University also implemented a very distinctive scholarship for encouragement and support. let have to look given Scholarship slap in table form.
|Merit Scholarship Plan||Abbreviation||Tuition Fee waived off|
|Merit Scholarship Plan A||MS-A||100%|
|Merit Scholarship Plan B+||MS-B+||75%|
|Merit Scholarship Plan B||MS-B||50%|
|Merit Scholarship Plan C||MS-C||25%|
Central Admissions Office
85, Sector 32,
Institutional Area, Gurgaon,
Toll-Free Number: 1800 103 5050
NH 8, Delhi Jaipur Highway,
Neemrana, District Alwar
Rajasthan – 301705
Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more letest updates, given link below.