RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
Recently Railway recruitment board has issued notification to recruited 35,277 candidates for Railway Non-Technical Vacancies 2019 under RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. Aspirants who are seeking jobs in government sector and want to be the part of Railway Jobs Vacancies 2019 then must grab this RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 from here. It advised to all willing jobseekers that this RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020 is applicable for the limited time therefore candidates who want to apply for RRB NTPC Non-Technical Jobs Vacancies 2019 need to fill online application form before the last date that is 01-03-2019.
Railway recruitment board issued notification for various vacancies such as like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper and others. Interested ones can apply online for RRB NTPC Jobs 2019. Receive full information about RRB NTPC recruitment 2019, such as how to apply RRB NTPC Vacancies 2019 application fees, RRB NTPC 2019 salaries, qualifications, Indian Railway jobs 2019 and others. RRB will recruit candidates on basis of two phases CBT, RRB NTPC 2019 document verification, medical examination and skill test (computer-based aptitude test) as per the post.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Railway recruitment board|
|Recruitment Name||RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019|
|Post Name||Railway Non-Technical Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacancies||35,277|
|Starting Date of Application||01-03-2019|
|Last Date of Application||31st March 2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Submission||05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs|
RRB NTPC Vacancy 2019 Details:
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Undergraduate Posts
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
|Junior Time Keeper||17|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940|
RRB NTPC Vacancy 2019Graduate Posts
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|Senior Time Keeper||14|
RRB NTPC Jobs Vacancy 2019 Education Required:
|Post Name||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|Commercial Apprentice||Bachelor’s degree from recognized University or its equivalent.|
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist||Bachelor’s degree & Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist|
|Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.|
|Senior Time Keeper||Degree from recognized university or its equivalent and typing proficiency in English /Hindi on Computer is essential|
|Traffic Assistant||Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||12th or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th (+2 stage).|
|Accounts Clerk Cum Typist||12th or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th(+2 stage). Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Persons with Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and candidates who possess qualifications higher than 12th(+2 stage). Typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer is essential|
|Junior Time Keeper||12th standard or its equivalent is not less than 50% marks in total. 50% marks should not be emphasized in the case of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons with candidates having more qualifications than Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and 12th (+2 stage). Proficiency typing in English / Hindi is required on computer|
|Trains Clerk||12th standard or its equivalent is not less than 50% marks in total. 50% marks should not be emphasized in the case of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons with candidates having more qualifications than Benchmark Disability / Ex-servicemen and 12th|
Age Requirement for RRB NTPC Vacancies 2019:
Those who are willing to apply for RRB NTPC Jobs Notification 2019 need to possess following age bar.
- Undergraduate Posts: 18-30 Years
- Graduate Posts: 18-33 Years
- Age Relaxation: as per rules
Railway NTPC Jobs Vacancy 2019
RRB NTPC Notification Application Fee 2019:
- Others: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-S/ Women/ Transgender/ EBC/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Mode of Payment for RRB NTPC Vacancies 2019:
Candidates can pay the application fee through the online mode using debit card, Credit card and net banking etc.
RRB NTPC Salary Offered 2019:
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||Rs.19900/-|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist|
|Junior Time Keeper|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||Rs.21700/-|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||Rs.29200/-|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist|
|Senior Time Keeper|
Selection Process for Railway NTPC Jobs Vacancy 2019:
- For RRB NTPC Jobs 2019 Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Apprentice:on 2 stages CBT followed by document verification and medical examination.
- For Other Posts:Candidate will be selected on 2 Stage Computer Based Test, Skill Test (Computer based Aptitude Test)
List of Railway Recruitment Board:
|RRB Zone/ Headquarters||No of Posts|
Way to apply for Railway NTPC Recruitment Process 2019:
- Visit official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for Railway Non-Technical Vacancies 2019
- On the homepage click on “Recruitment” tab and select the region for which you want to apply.
- After selecting region you must click on “new registration” and select recruitment railway board for which want to apply
- After that, enter all required details in RRB NTPC 2019 registration form such as name, Date of Birth and Father ‘s name and others.
- After submission of RRB NTPC Jobs registration form, OTP shall be sent to the registered mobile
number and email.
- Enter OTPs to proceed to RRB NTPC fill application 2019 and to make payment through OTP “Activation Link”
- Now, by hitting on “Candidate Login” button using the Registration Number and password.
- After doing this candidate have to fill all information in part 1 application form and after that, select payment mode i.e. online or offline and complete payment process.
- In the Part II of application page, fill all details related to qualification and others for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates need to Upload scanned photograph (35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels) and signature (50 mm x 20 mm).
- After completing process of application form, hit on “submit” button and take print out of application form for future use.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT):
- 1/3 of the allocated digits for each incorrect answer.
- The test period is 90 minutes (120 minutes for PWBD).
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Exam Duration in Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||90 minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
Note: Qualified candidates can only be appearing for 2nd stage computer-based test
Important Date for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019:
|Events||RRB NTPC 2019 Dates|
|RRB NTPC Notification Release Date||28th February 2019|
|Start Date To Apply Online for RRB NTPC||01st March 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st March 2019|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee||05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs|
|Final submission of Applications||12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|RRB NTPC Exam Dates||June to September 2019|
|Official Notice||Press Here|
|RRB NTPC 2019 Apply Online||Press Here|
|RRB NTPC 2019 Official website||Press Here|
|Region Wise Official Website||Check Above|
In this page, we have provided all detailed information of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 35,277 Railway Jobs Vacancies 2019 rrb ntpc notification 2019, if you any query & suggestions comment down below.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!