Sakshi Medical College
Sakshi Medical College & Research Center, Guna, M.P. is also known as SMCRC Guna that was founded in the year 2016. The medical college located in Guna the state of Madhya Pradesh. SMCRC Guna 2019 is one of the newly established medical colleges that offer quality education to all students. Sakshi Medical College 2019 is approved with the Medical Council of India (MCI) and it is recognized by the Jiwaji University.
Sakshi Medical College & Research Center 2019 offers various Undergraduate and postgraduate programs to all students such as MBBS/MD/MD etc. Students who belong to the Madhya Pradesh state and seeking private medical college for medical proration then this Sakshi Medical College can be a great option for them. SMCRC Guna 2019 provided the best placement for the eligible candidates, every year various reputed companies visit at the campus and recruit candidates as per the eligibility and talent basis. In this page, we have provided all deled information to get appropriate knowledge about [SMCRC Guna] like how to apply, SMCRC Guna Ranking, SMCRC Guna Course 2019, SMCRC Guna Fee structure etc.
Sakshi Medical College 2019
Brief SMCRC Guna Review:
|Institute Name||Sakshi Medical College & Research Center, Guna, M.P.|
|Also Known As||Sakshi Medical College, SMCRC Guna MP|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Name of Courses||MBBS|
|Approved With||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Location||Guna, Madhya Pradesh,|
SMCRC Guna 2019
SMCRC Guna Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Jiwaji University
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Sakshi Medical College Course Offered 2019
|Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery||150||4.6+1-year Internship|
SMCRC Guna Eligibility Criteria 2019
UG Course: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
Sakshi Medical College Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply Sakshi Medical College & Research Center, Guna, M.P. 2019| Sakshi Medical College, SMCRC Guna, Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard
Sakshi Medical College Fee Structure 2019
|Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery||Update Soon|
SMCRC Guna Facilities 2019
Hospital / Medical Facilities
SMCRC Guna Cutoff 2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Sakshi Medical College & Research Center, Guna 2019 Counselling
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh, MCRC Guna 2019 must have to register for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfil the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
SMCRC Guna Ranking 2019
|Name of Institute||Sakshi Medical College & Research Center, Guna, M.P.|
Somya Premises, A. B. Road, Myana, Village, Guna Distt.
Madhya Pradesh 473001
Phone: 07542-247803; 07542 -247809;
Email Id:[email protected];
By the following page, candidates will able to get entire details to know detailed information, if you have any query & suggestions comment down below.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!