Sri Aurobindo Medical College
Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Post Graduate Institute Indore also known as SAMC Indore that was founded in the year of 2003. A student who are looking best medical college in Madhya Pradesh then Sri Aurobindo Medical College can be a great option for them. This Sri Aurobin Medical College is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya and approved by the Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Several health check camps are organized such as rural health services, eye camp etc.
Sri Aurobindo Medical College 2019 and Post Graduate Institute Indore is one of the private medical college that offers Undergraduate and postgraduate programs to all candidates such as MBBS, MD, MS etc. Sri Aurobindo Medical College is also the largest campus in the medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh. It was recognized as the International Excellence Center for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation (SRC), USA. SAMC Indore provided all latest facilities in its campus. In this article, you will get entire derails of Sri Aurobindo Medical College like SAMC Indore Fees Structure 2019, SAMC Indore Admission process 2019, SAMC Indore Course etc.
Sri Aurobindo Medical College 2019
Brief SAMC Indore Review:
|Institute Name||Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Post Graduate Institute, Indore|
|Also Known As||SAMC Indore MP|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Name of Courses||MBBS|
|Affiliated||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Approved With||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
SAMC Indore 2019
SAMC Indore Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Sri Aurobindo Medical College Course Offered 2019
|Name of the Course||Annual Intake (Seats)||Duration|
|MBBS||Bachelor Of Medicine & Bachelor Of Surgery||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|Obest & Gyneecobgy||06|
|TB & Chest||03|
|D. Ortho.||Diploma Of Orthopaedics||01||2 Years|
SAMC Indore Eligibility Criteria 2019
- For UG Course: In order to take admission in MBBS program need to hold 10+2 certificates with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must possess minimum of 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- For SAMC Indore PG Course: Must hold Graduation and bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS).
- For Diploma Course: those who are willing to take admission in diploma course need to possess 12TH or High School Senior Secondary exam certificates by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Sri Aurobindo Medical College Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply for SAMC Indore Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard
Sri Aurobindo Medical College Fee Structure 2019
|Doctorate of Medicine||Rs.9,90,400|
|Master of Surgery||Rs.9,90,400|
|Master of Chirurgiae||Rs.1,024,500|
|Doctor of Medicine (Dermatology)||Rs.1,024,500|
|PG Graduate Diploma in Orthopaedics||Rs.7,94,000|
SAMC Indore Facilities 2019
Hospital / Medical Facilities
Sri Aurobindo Medical College Cutoff 2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
SAMC Indore Counselling 2019
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Post Graduate Institute, Indore 2019| SAMC Indore must have to register for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfil the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
SAMC Indore Ranking 2019
|Name of Institute||Aurobindo Medical College Indore|
Indore Ujjain State Highway Near MR 10 Crossing Indore (M.P.)
India Pin: 453111
Phn– 0731-4231000, 4231100
By following this page, candidates will able to get entire detail of Sri Aurobindo Medical College [SAMC Indore] Admission Fees Course to get admission, if you are finding any query & suggestions then comment on the comment box.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!