Top Engineering Colleges in India 2018– Engineering is one of the prestigious and popular streams in India. Every parent wants, his son/daughter be an engineer. but as we know engineering is one of the reputed and popular fields that’s why there is lots of competition. every 2ed students want to be the engineer. There are many options available after the complete engineering (b.tech). After complete engineering, you can get a job in the software industry with their skills. You know what? Every year one of the reputed companies visit the campus for placement like MTNL, BSNL, Indian Oil Corporation, BHEL etc, IITs and NITs place almost 90% of the students during campus placements. Those students who want to explore his self by engineering and they can also go for a postgraduate program such as Masters of Technology (M.tech) and if someone interested in business and finance course they can go for Masters of Business Administration (MBA). Throughout the article, we will let you know about Top Engineering Colleges in India 2018 Kindly read it carefully without skipping anything ?
Top Engineering Colleges in India 2018
There is given below ranking wise Top Engineering Colleges in India 2018 list. Throughout the list, You can choose easily best colleges for Engineering. let have to look below.
|1||Indian Institute of Technology Madras||Tamil Nadu|
|2||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay||Maharashtra|
|3||Indian Institute of Technology Delhi||Delhi|
|4||Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur||West Bengal|
|5||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur||Uttar Pradesh|
|6||Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee||Uttarakhand|
|7||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati||Assam|
|8||Anna University||Tamil Nadu|
|9||Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad||Telangana|
|10||Institute of Chemical Technology||Maharashtra|
Top Engineering Colleges in India 2018 Admission Process and Eligibility-
Those candidates who are looking for Engineering colleges need to check Admission process and Eligibility criteria which are the most important. now let have to look Admission Process of Engineering colleges.
- Admission seeker must pass the higher secondary examination (12th) from any recognised board with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
- Admission seeker who is looking for Undergraduate engineering programs like B.tech or B.arch (B.Arch program refers to Architecture) Need to crack following national-level, state-level, or college-specific examinations entrance tests-
Popular Engineering Entrance Test –
- JEE Advanced
- JEE Main
- TS EAMCET
- AP EAMCET BCECE
- Assam CEE
- WBJEE and others
Eligibility Criteria For Engineering-
- Admission seekers must Have High School Examination degree or equivalent with at least a minimum of 50% marks
- Admission seekers should have Mathematics and Physics as their subjects in Class XII. Any of the subjects from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Biology should have been their optional subject.
- The minimum age to apply is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years on the date of the exam.
- SC/ST/PD candidates have an upper age relaxation of 5 years to appear for JEE Mains.
Read here More Top 10 Articles here-
Read Also- Top 10 NIRF Ranking University In India 2018
Read Also- Top 10 Arts Colleges in India 2018
Read Also- Top 10 Medical Colleges in India 2018
Read Also- Top 10 Most Toughest Entrance Exams in India
Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more letest updates, given link below.