Hello, Aspirants XAT 2019 Application Form has been published, It will hold the month of January 2019. Those Candidates who are looking for XAT 2019 exam and still not applied then you are in right place, Throughout the post, you’ll get to know all about the XAT 2019. Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 Application Form is the national level entrance exam to offer admission into management field. XAT 2019 exam counts as one of the prestigious exams in India, XAT 2019 score is the gateway used by more than 150 institutions for admission. If you wanna apply for XAT 2019 Application Form then first needs to read full article carefully. Throughout the article, you’ll let to know all about the XAT 2019 Application Form like Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Important dates, Exam pattern, Syllabus, or more, Enjoy the article without skipping anything:)
XAT 2019 Briefly information
|Exam Name||XAT 2019|
|Application Release||3rd week of August 2018|
|Exam Date||1st week of January 2019|
|Admit card||3rd week of December 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2019|
|Answer Key Release||3rd week of January 2019|
XAT 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who wanna apply for XAT 2019 must fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by XLRI Jamshedpur. Here given below XAT 2019 eligibility criteria based on last year’s data.
A glance at XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
XAT 2019 Eligibility Component
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Completed Minimum 3 Years Bachelor’s Degree or in the Final Year of Bachelor’s Degree
No Age Restriction
Eligible Entrance Exam for XLRI
Eligible Genders for XAT 2019
Other Eligibility Requirements
1.Valid Mail ID throughout the process
2.Operating Contact phone Number throughout the XAT process
Let us have to look XAT 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria-
- An Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institute. The minimum duration of the programme has to be three years.
- Those candidates who are in Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply provided they complete the programme within the stipulated schedule, which is most likely to be by June 2019.
Age limit – No age limit to apply for XAT 2019.
NRI/Foreign candidates – GMAT scores is a gateway to apply XAT 2019 for foreign national candidates. Aspirants from Dubai or Nepal are exempted from applying through GMAT scores as XAT will be conducted in these two international cities.
How to Apply
After full fill eligibility criteria for XAT 2019, Candidates can apply for XAT 2019 (before the last date) Candidates can follow given important instruction.
- The registration will be started from the third week of August 2018
- First, Log onto the official website of the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Phone number.
- XAT will send the login credentials to the candidates through SMS and email.
- Candidates can apply for more than one programme in a single application.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the XAT application form for future use.
- Candidates, those who made payment through DD, they have to send the application along with DD in the given address:
- After receiving the login credentials, aspirants have to log into the application window and fill up the online application form which is divided into the following areas-
After Fill up the XAT 2019 Application form students has to log in through their user ID and password and fill up the application form by entering the correct information. which are given below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Academic Details
- Work Experience
- Selecting IIMs to apply for
- Selecting Test Centres and Interview Cities
|Without late fee|
|XAT 2019||Rs. 1650|
|XLRI Courses (If Interested)||Rs. 1650 + Rs. 300 each course (additional fee)|
|With late fee|
|XAT Fee||Rs. 2000|
|XLRI Courses (If Interested)||Rs. 2000 + Rs. 500 each course (additional fee)|
- Students can pay the Application fee by credit card or debit card.
- After completing the application form, click on the PAY option after saving the filled form.
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|Papers||Duration||Sections||Number of Questions|
|PAPER 1||170 minutes||English Language & Logical Reasoning||24|
|PAPER 2||40 minutes||Essay||One Topic|
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through the online mode.
- Number of Questions: In the examination total 98 questions will be asked.
- Sections: The questions will be asked in the following sections: Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, G.K & Essay.
- Papers: The examination will be divided into two sections, i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours 35 minutes.
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
XAT 2019 Syllabus-
Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation:
Arithmetic, Functions, Geometry, Mensuration – 2D and 3D, Probability, Algebra, Graphs, Heights & Distance, Speed & Distance, Statistics, Direction Sense & Time, Table and Data Interpretation – Web Diagram, Variation, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Linear and Quadratics Equations, Surds and Indices, Inequalities, Logarithms, Numbers, Tables and Caselets, Critical Path, Averages and Partnerships, Allegations and Mixtures, Algebra, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio.
English Language & Logical Reasoning:
Para Completion and inference, Jumbled Paragraph, Verbal Logic, Grammar, Fill in the Blanks, Analogies or Reverse Analogies, Reading Comprehension, Summary Questions, Para Jumble, Logical Completion of Idea, Critical Reasoning, Vocabulary and Arguments.
Sets, Logical reasoning, Mathematics, Decision Making, Blood Relations, Pie Chart, Line Charts, Venn Diagram, Semi-Quantitative topics, Calendars, Puzzles, Series, Bar Graphs, Statement Conclusions, Coding & Decoding, Numeric Grid, Family Tree, Clocks, Seating Arrangement.
Government and Politics, Science, Famous Personalities, History, Geography, Awards and winners, Business, Economy, Current affairs, Important happenings around the World, Politics, Business, Literature.
In the examination, candidates have to write an essay on one topic given in the question paper. There is no specific syllabus of essay writing. The topics are generally abstract in nature which candidates can relate to an event of recent significance instead of keeping the content generic.
XAT 2019 Application Form Admit card will publish 2 weeks (Tentative) before the examination. Those aspirants who have successfully applied for XAT 2019 can download the admit card easily from the official website of XAT. Admit card is the mandatory documents in the exam hall. Throughout the column, you will let you know all important instruction ( How to download XAT admit card) read it carefully. Click here to Check brief details Of XAT 2018 admit card.
- First, visit the Official website of the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Go to the download ADMIT CARD 2018 from the options on the notice board.
- Fill in your user ID and password.
- After you fill out your important details, you will be redirected to your Admit card.
- Last option click on Download Admit Card option.
- Save XAT 2019 admit card for future use.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 will be released in the last week of January 2019 (tentative). Those candidates who have applied for XAT 2019 successfully can download their result from The Official website of XAT by entering their roll number.
The Students who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- First, Students needs to visit the Official website of XAT.
- Go to the Check Result Page
- enter required information roll number or your name
- After entering the required information your result will be highlighted
- The XAT Result will be available in PDF Format
- Student advise printing result documents for future
XAT Preparation Tips
XAT 2019 is one of the prestigious entrance tests in India. Aspirants who want to take admission in top institutions for preparing for XAT. As we know XAT Entrance, not a cuff of tea it counts India’s top 10 toughest exams that is the reason candidates want to know what is the correct prepare strategy for XAT. Throughout the column, we will let you know how to prepare for XAT 2019. and Get the highest score.
These are important preparation tips, Candidate should follow given tips-
- Make a proper study plan.
- Try to review all topics which will ask from four section(QA,VA & DILR).
- Try to solve the maximum 10 set of sample papers.
- Select the best study material for preparation.
- The timetable is most important for the XAT preparation, Try to manage your timetable for study various section accordingly.
- Must Revision at least 4 to 5 time
- According to the servery, Helth is wealthy, If you’ll healthy then your mind will work automatically. stay healthy and eat relevant food.
XAT 2019 Answer Key
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 Answer Key will be released for XAT after the examination. The Answer key will be published in the month of January 2019 through online mode. XAT 2019 exam will be conducted in the second week of January 2019. Students can calculate the estimated score that helps them to understand the opportunity to get shortlisted by XLRI or other top colleges accepting XAT scorecard. students can calculate the score on the basis of the marking scheme.
(Instruction) How to Download Answer Key of XAT 2019-
Lets us have to look whole procedure, How to download XAT answer key 2019-
- First, Visit the official website.
- Enter your login details like XAT ID and Password.
- Choose the exam date.
- After entering the details click on the “Login” button.
- The answer key along with responses will be opened on the screen.
- Download the answer key & take a printout of it.
- Take some extra printout of the answer key for further reference.
XAT 2017 Sectional Cut-off is as follows:
|VA (Verbal Ability)
||DM (Decision Making)||QA (Quantitative Ability)
|XLRI (HRM)||79.69 percentile||71.628 percentile||70.07 percentile||92.55 percentile|
|XLRI (BM)||79.46 percentile||76.84 percentile||88.7 percentile||96 percentile|
|XLRI (GMP)||5 and above (Marks)||5 and above (Marks)||6 and above (Marks)||22 and above (Marks)|
XAT 2018 Cut Off by Career Launcher (Expected)
|Topic||XLRI||XIMB||SP Jain||GIM||IMT||Great Lakes|
|VA||7+ (80%tile)||6.5+ (77%tile)||–||6.25+ (75%tile)||6.25+ (75%tile)||–||–||–|
|DM||7.5+ (77%tile)||7+ (70%tile)||–||7.25+ (75%tile)||7.25+ (75%tile)||–||–||–|
|QA||12+ (88%tile)||9+ (72%tile)||–||9.25+ (75%tile)||9.25+ (75%tile)||–||–||–|
|Total||35+ (96+ %tile)||31+ (92.5+ %tile)||20+ (70+ %tile)||30+ (90+ %tile)||29+ (88+ %tile)||32+ (93+ %tile)||27+ (85+ %tile)||30+ (90+ %tile)||24+ (80+ %tile)|
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 Cut Off for Participating Institutes
|Goa Institute of Management||90|
|BIMTECH, Greater Noida||75|
Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more letest updates, given link below.