Attention Applicants, XAT Exam 2019 Registration notification has been released, XAT exam is the national level examination managed by the Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) & conduct on the behalf of XLRI Jamshedpur. XAT 2019 Exam Registration and Application will start from August 20 and it will close on 30 November 2018. Xavier Aptitude Test offers admission into the management field. XAT 2019 exam counts as one of the prestigious exams in India, XAT 2019 score is the gateway used by more than 150 institutions for admission. Applicants who are going to enrol XAT Exam 2019 must know eligibility criteria and other important instruction mentioned below. Through this article, applicants can get detailed information about XAT exam 2019 like important dates, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern, application fees, best preparation strategy and more.
Xavier Aptitude Test is one of the reputed entrance exams which will be conducted on the month of January 2019, aspirants who willing to apply for XAT exam can apply online by following studydesire.com web page. where you’ll get entire details about XAT Exam 2019 Registration. Throughout the article, we will provide you with all about the XAT 2019 Application Form like Admission Process, Syllabus, admit card, result, previous year cutoff list and more advanced knowledge, Enjoy the article without skipping anything:)
Read Also:–CAT 2019 Admission Test & Notification
XAT Exam 2019
XAT 2019 Briefly information:
|Exam Name||XAT Exam (Xavier Aptitude Test)|
|Conducting body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Exam type||National Level for the Post-Graduate exam|
|Purpose of Test||Qualifying Test for admission to XLRI and 150+ B-schools|
|Mode of the Exam||Online (Computer-based)|
|Duration of the Exam||3:00 hours|
|Annual No. of Test Takers||Approx. 90,000|
|XAT 2019 Convenor||Notified soon (XAT 2018 Convenor – Fr Antony Uvari)|
|Programmes Offered by XLRI||Business Management (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM), Global Business Management (GBM) and General Management Programme (GMP)|
|Exam Pattern||Objective and Subjective questions|
|Negative Marking||Yes (0.25 marks or 1/4th of the total marks for each wrong answer)|
XAT Notification 2019
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate who wanna apply for XAT 2019 must fulfil the XAT eligibility criteria 2019 as prescribed by XLRI Jamshedpur. Here given below XAT 2019 eligibility criteria based on last year’s data.
A glance at XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
XAT 2019 Eligibility Component
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Completed Minimum 3 Years Bachelor’s Degree or in the Final Year of Bachelor’s Degree
No Age Restriction
Eligible Entrance Exam for XLRI
Eligible Genders for XAT 2019
Other Eligibility Requirements
1.Valid Mail ID throughout the process
2.Operating Contact phone Number throughout the XAT process
XAT Exam 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- An Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institute. The minimum duration of the programme has to be three years.
- Those candidates who are in Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply provided they complete the programme within the stipulated schedule, which is most likely to be by June 2019.
NRI/Foreign candidates:– GMAT scores is a gateway to apply XAT 2019 for foreign national candidates. Aspirants from Dubai or Nepal are exempted from applying through GMAT scores as XAT will be conducted in these two international cities.
XAT 2019 Age limit:
There is No age limit to apply for XAT Exam 2019.
XAT Application form 2019
XAT Exam Online Registration:
After full fill eligibility criteria for XAT 2019, Candidates can apply for XAT 2019 (before the last date) Candidates can follow given important instruction.
- The registration will be started from the third week of August 2018
- First, Log onto the official website of the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and Phone number.
- XAT will send the login credentials to the candidates through SMS and email.
- Candidates can apply for more than one programme in a single application.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the XAT application form for future use.
- Candidates, those who made payment through DD, they have to send the application along with DD in the given address:
- After receiving the login credentials, aspirants have to log into the application window and fill up the online application form which is divided into the following areas-
After Fill up the XAT 2019 Application form students has to log in through their user ID and password and fill up the application form by entering the correct information. which are given below.
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Academic Details
- Work Experience
- Selecting IIMs to apply for
- Selecting Test Centres and Interview Cities
XAT 2019 Admissions form
XAT Registration Fees:
|Without late fee|
|XAT 2019||Rs. 1650|
|XLRI Courses (If Interested)||Rs. 1650 + Rs. 300 each course (additional fee)|
|With late fee|
|XAT Fee||Rs. 2000|
|XLRI Courses (If Interested)||Rs. 2000 + Rs. 500 each course (additional fee)|
- Students can pay the Application fee by credit card or debit card.
- After completing the application form, click on the PAY option after saving the filled form.
|Papers||Duration||Sections||Number of Questions|
|PAPER 1||170 minutes||English Language & Logical Reasoning||24|
|PAPER 2||40 minutes||Essay||One Topic|
XAT exam pattern basic Instructions:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through the online mode.
- Number of Questions: In the examination total 98 questions will be asked.
- Sections: The questions will be asked in the following sections: Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, G.K & Essay.
- Papers: The examination will be divided into two sections, i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours 35 minutes.
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
XAT Admission Process
XAT 2019 Syllabus:
XAT Exam Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation:
Arithmetic, Functions, Geometry, Mensuration – 2D and 3D, Probability, Algebra, Graphs, Heights & Distance, Speed & Distance, Statistics, Direction Sense & Time, Table and Data Interpretation – Web Diagram, Variation, Time and Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Linear and Quadratics Equations, Surds and Indices, Inequalities, Logarithms, Numbers, Tables and Caselets, Critical Path, Averages and Partnerships, Allegations and Mixtures, Algebra, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio.
XAT Exam English Language & Logical Reasoning:
Para Completion and inference, Jumbled Paragraph, Verbal Logic, Grammar, Fill in the Blanks, Analogies or Reverse Analogies, Reading Comprehension, Summary Questions, Para Jumble, Logical Completion of Idea, Critical Reasoning, Vocabulary and Arguments.
XAT Exam Decision Making:
Sets, Logical reasoning, Mathematics, Decision Making, Blood Relations, Pie Chart, Line Charts, Venn Diagram, Semi-Quantitative topics, Calendars, Puzzles, Series, Bar Graphs, Statement Conclusions, Coding & Decoding, Numeric Grid, Family Tree, Clocks, Seating Arrangement.
General Knowledge for XAT 2019 exam:
Government and Politics, Science, Famous Personalities, History, Geography, Awards and winners, Business, Economy, Current affairs, Important happenings around the World, Politics, Business, Literature.
XAT Essay Writing:
Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 Exam
In the examination, candidates have to write an essay on one topic given in the question paper. There is no specific syllabus of essay writing. The topics are generally abstract in nature which candidates can relate to an event of recent significance instead of keeping the content generic.
XAT 2019 Admit Card:XAT 2019 Application Form Admit card will publish 2 weeks (Tentative) before the examination. Those aspirants who have successfully applied for XAT Exam 2019 can download the XAT 2019 admit card easily from the official website of XAT. Admit card is the mandatory documents in the exam hall. Throughout the column, you will let you know all important instruction ( How to download XAT admit card) read it carefully. Click here to Check brief details Of XAT 2018 admit card.
- First, visit the Official website of the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Go to the download ADMIT CARD 2018 from the options on the notice board.
- Fill in your user ID and password.
- After you fill out your important details, you will be redirected to your Admit card.
- Last option click on Download Admit Card option.
- Save XAT 2019 admit card for future use.
XAT 2019 Registration
XAT 2019 Result:Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 will be released in the last week of January 2019 (tentative). Those candidates who have applied for XAT 2019 successfully can download their XAT result 2019 from The Official website of XAT by entering their roll number.
The Students who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- First, Students needs to visit the Official website of XAT.
- Go to the Check Result Page
- enter required information roll number or your name
- After entering the required information your result will be highlighted
- The XAT Result will be available in PDF Format
- Student advise printing result documents for future
XAT Preparation Tips:XAT 2019 is one of the prestigious entrance tests in India. Aspirants who want to take admission in top institutions for preparing for XAT. As we know XAT Entrance, not a cuff of tea it counts India’s top 10 toughest exams that is the reason candidates want to know what is the correct prepare strategy for XAT. Throughout the column, we will let you know how to prepare for XAT 2019. and Get the highest score.
These are important preparation tips, Candidate should follow given tips:
- Make a proper study plan.
- Try to review all topics which will ask from four section(QA,VA & DILR).
- Try to solve the maximum 10 set of sample papers.
- Select the best study material for preparation.
- The timetable is most important for the XAT preparation, Try to manage your timetable for study various section accordingly.
- Must Revision at least 4 to 5 time
- According to the servery, Helth is wealthy, If you’ll healthy then your mind will work automatically. stay healthy and eat relevant food.
XAT Exam Registration
XAT 2019 answer key downloading procedure:
Lets us have to look whole procedure, How to download XAT Exam 2019 answer key:
- First, Visit the official website.
- Enter your login details like XAT ID and Password.
- Choose the exam date.
- After entering the details click on the “Login” button.
- The answer key along with responses will be opened on the screen.
- Download the answer key & take a printout of it.
- Take some extra printout of the answer key for further reference.
XAT previous year & expected CutOff:
XAT 2017 Sectional Cut-off is as follows:
|VA (Verbal Ability)||DM (Decision Making)||QA (Quantitative Ability)||Total|
|XLRI (HRM)||79.69 percentile||71.628 percentile||70.07 percentile||92.55 percentile|
|XLRI (BM)||79.46 percentile||76.84 percentile||88.7 percentile||96 percentile|
|XLRI (GMP)||5 and above (Marks)||5 and above (Marks)||6 and above (Marks)||22 and above (Marks)|
XAT 2019 Admission Test
XAT 2018 Cut Off by Career Launcher (Expected)
|Topic||XLRI||XIMB||SP Jain||GIM||IMT||Great Lakes|
|VA||7+ (80%tile)||6.5+ (77%tile)||–||6.25+ (75%tile)||6.25+ (75%tile)||–||–||–|
|DM||7.5+ (77%tile)||7+ (70%tile)||–||7.25+ (75%tile)||7.25+ (75%tile)||–||–||–|
|QA||12+ (88%tile)||9+ (72%tile)||–||9.25+ (75%tile)||9.25+ (75%tile)||–||–||–|
|Total||35+ (96+ %tile)||31+ (92.5+ %tile)||20+ (70+ %tile)||30+ (90+ %tile)||29+ (88+ %tile)||32+ (93+ %tile)||27+ (85+ %tile)||30+ (90+ %tile)||24+ (80+ %tile)|
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 Cut Off for Participating Institutes:
|Goa Institute of Management||90|
|BIMTECH, Greater Noida||75|
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019
XAT 2019 Exam Dates:
|XAT 2019 Dates||XAT Exam Dates 2019|
|XAT Exam 2019 Notification Date||August 20, 2018|
|XAT Exam 2019 Registration Start Date||August 20, 2018|
|XAT 2019 Registration last date without late fee||November 30, 2018|
|XAT Exam 2019 Registration last date with late fee||December 7, 2018|
|XAT Exam 2019 Admit Card Download Start Date||December 20, 2018 onwards|
|XAT 2019 Admit Card Download End date||January 6, 2019|
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||January 6, 2019 (10AM to 1.00PM)|
|XAT 2019 Result date||By January 31, 2019|
Jharkhand, India XLRI, C. H. Area (East)
The Chairperson Admission
Jamshedpur – 831001
Phone: +91 657 665 3203 /3204 /3205
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Note: For more Entrance exams notifications like XAT exam 2019 subscribe our StudyDesire.com web portal & Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more latest updates, given link below.