Aakash Kota is one of the reputed & famous coaching institutes in Kota the state of Rajasthan, The Aakash Institute Kota offers a various course from school level to professional level. Aakash coaching institute Kota mainly famous for its NEET Medical, IIT-JEE course which conducted under best-supporting faculty staff. Akash Kota was started with small institute now it has various branches across India & its headquarters situated in Delhi. Aakash Institute Kota fees structure vary according to the course standard. The institute mainly popular for its best quality study material including e-books, test series, sample papers etc. Akash Institute Kota provides an ultra syllabus and study materials which helps to crake exams in the first attempt. Those applicants want to take admission in Aakash Kota Institute can go through the official website & enrol yourself by following the instructions below.
To be the part of Aakash Kota must check eligibility and other important instruction before enrolling for Akash institute. Those applicants who are situated in Delhi can apply Akash institute in Delhi branch because Delhi branch is also the headquarter of Aakash Institute. The teachers are appointed from Delhi for all branches of Aakash institute included Aakash Kota. these are the cream quality teachers which are expert enough to make students selected in their dream colleges. Best Teaching mythology & awesome infrastructure is the secrecy behind Aakash institute success story. From this web page, you will get the entire details about Aakash coaching institute Kota like Aakash Kota fees, Aakash Aakash Kota admission, Aakash Kota NEET, Medical, IIT-JEE fees, Aakash Kota result, Aakash institute Kota admission, Aakash Institute Kota contact no., Aakash Institute Fee Structure For Class 11, etc.
Why Every Medical, Banking, Engineering Aspirants Join Akash Institute Kota?
- The institute provides video lectures of all classrooms for students whose lectures remains pending by aspirants in any circumstances
- Aakash Institute Kota offers great discounts to candidates on the basis of first come first serve basis on starting of every batch
- Akash Coaching Institute Kota provide complete study material to aspirants.
- It has a good library facility for students having more than hundreds of latest books on competitive exams.
- Akash Institute Kota faculty are always standing for the help of aspirants on any day at any time.
- Akash Kota cover the whole syllabus of competitive exam coaching
- The institute batches cannot exceed more than a certain number of students like 20 or 30.
- Akash Kota provides all the details of the upcoming competitive exam to students and guides them for exams
Aakash Institute Kota
Brief Information about Aakash Coaching centre Kota:
|Popular Name||Akash Kota|
|Admission Process||ACST Marks or First Come first Serve Basis (direct)|
|Coaching Institute Rating||4.7/5|
|Major Course||Medical, IIT, JEE|
Aakash Kota Admission Procedure
Aakash Admission Test/Process:
- Direct admission on the basis of marks or ACST 2018 Aakash Admission cum Scholarship Test
- Students Can apply through First Come First Serve Basis
Candidate needs to take application form which available online and offline mode. Visit the official website of Akash Coaching Institute Kota- https://www.aakash.ac.in/kota
Aakash Institute Courses:
- Aakash Institute Admission Cum Scholarship Test 2018: Junior Coaching Classes 2018-19 Session [Admission Open]
- Admission Cum Scholarship Test 2018: JEE (Main & Advanced) Coaching 2019 & 2020 [Admission Open]
- Admission Cum Scholarship Test 2018: Medical-NEET & AIIMS 2019 & 2020 [Admission Open]
- Aakash Institute Crash-Courses: Medical-NEET & AIIMS 2018 Exam [Admission Open]
- Crash Courses: JEE (Main & Adv.) and Other Engineering Entrance Exams 2018 [Admission Open]
- Aakash Institute Direct-Admission: Medical (NEET/AIIMS) 1-Yr & 2-Yr Coaching [Admission Open]
- Direct-Admission: 1-Yr & 2-Yr Coaching for JEE (Main-Adv.) & State Engg. Exams [Admission Open]
- Aakash Psychometric Assessment Platform – Boost your Study Plan & Preparation (for Classes 7 to 12 Students)
- Medical-DLP Courses: NEET / AIIMS 2018, 2019 [Buy Online & Get FLAT 10% OFF Instantly] – Admission Open
- Engineering-DLP Courses: JEE (Main) / JEE (Main & Advanced) 2018, 2019 [Buy Online & Get FLAT 10% OFF Instantly]
- Foundations Distance Learning Courses for 8th-9th-10th [BUY Online & Get FLAT 10% OFF]
- Aakash Institute Medical-DLP: All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) 2018-2019 and AIIMS Question Bank [Buy Online & Get 10% OFF]
- Aakash Institute Engineering-DLP Courses: All India Aakash Test Series (AIATS) and Question Bank 2018-2019 [Buy Online & Get 10% OFF]
- Aakash Institute Foundations-DLP: All India Aakash Test Series (Junior-AIATS) 2017-18 Session [Buy Online & Get 10% OFF]
- Aakash Institute Online Test-Series for AIIMS & JIPMER 2017 Entrance Exams – Buy Online & Get 5% OFF [Admission Closed]
- Test-Series: JEE (Advanced) 2017 Entrance Exam – Get 5% OFF on Online Booking [Admission Closed]
- Power Crash-Course for JEE (Advanced) 2017 – 5% OFF on Online Booking only [Admission Closed]
- National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Planner (2016-2017 Session)
- Planner for Various Olympiads and KVPY (2016-2017 Session)
- Droppers / Repeaters Classes for NEET-UG / AIIMS 2017 Exams [Admission Closed]
- Aakash Institute Test-Series for AIIMS 2016 Entrance Exam [Pay Rs.1000 & Get 5%-OFF] – Admission closed
- Live Crash-Course: NEET (Phase-2) 2016 Exam [Pay Rs. 1000 & Get 50% OFF] – Admission Closed
Akash Institute Fee Structure
Akash Foundation Course Fee Structure:
|Aakash Institute Fee Structure For Class 12 JEE (Main) appearing/ Passed students Test Series||5,310|
|Crash Course for JEE (Advanced) Online/ Offline mode) For Class 12th Appearing/ passed||19,900|
|Test Series Course For JEE Main For Class 12 Appearing/ Passed Students||10,700|
|Aakash Institute Fee Structure For Class 12 JEE (Advance) Appearing / Passed Students Test Series||7,350|
|Crash Course For JEE (Advanced (Online/ offline Mode) For Class 12 Appearing/ Passed Students||19,824|
|Test Series Corse For JEE (Mains For Class 12 Appearing/ Passed Students||5,350|
|Test Series Course For JEE (Mains and Advanced) For Class 12 Appearing / Passed Students||10,700|
|Test Series Course For JEE (Advanced) For Class 12 Appearing/ Passed Students||7,400|
Aakash JEE Advanced
Aakash institute JEE Advanced Education Qualifications:
- Must Qualify JEE Main
- Students can attempt this exam a maximum of two times and that too only in consecutive years
- The student must have been born on or after October 1, 1990 (for general and OBC categories) and on or after October 1, 1985 (for SC, ST and PWD categories)
- The Students must has secured 75% (for GEN/OBC) or 70% (for SC/ ST/ PD) in their respective boards (or equivalent examinations)
Aakash JEE Advanced Exam pattern:
- Duration – 3 Hours
- Number of Papers- 2 Papers
- Sections– Both paper 1 and paper 2 consists of 3 separate sections of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Language- English and Hindi
- Type of Questions– Both the papers are objective type (multiple choice) and numerical answer type questions for which the answers are marked on an Optical Response Sheet (ORS)
- Negative Marking- each wrong answer
Aakash Institute JEE Advanced Syllabus:
The syllabus for the JEE Advanced exam is consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a minimum score of 70 each in each section is necessary to be amongst the top rank holders.
Aakash Institute JEE Advanced Exam Schedule:
The JEE Advanced exam is usually conducted at various centres across the country in major cities. It takes place in the month of May every year
Aakash AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)
Aakash Pre-Medical & Aakash Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT)
Aakash Kota conducted for admission into MBBS/BDS courses across various colleges all over India after senior secondary level education. The is an entrance exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Aakash Age limit:
- The student must be of the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and should be of Indian nationality.
- The maximum age for a student is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years.
Aakash Institute Eligibility Criteria:
- Those Students who appear in the qualifying examination, like 12th Standard whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS,
- A student of an Indian University who has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are also eligible for AIPMT.
Aakash institute AIPMT Syllabus:
AIPM exam is designed according to the combined syllabus of class 10+1 and class 10+2 science subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology. These three subjects have their respective syllabi that constitute the syllabus for the AIMPT exam. The Question Papers for the AIPMT test shall be based on a common syllabus notified by the Medical Council of India.
Akash Coaching Kota
Aakash institute AIPMT Exam Pattern:
- Number of Questions– 180
- Type of Questions- objective type questions (MCQs) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology
- Negative marking- For each incorrect response, one mark is deducted from the total score
- Type of Pans– Ball Point Pen only
- Duration– 3 hours
- Language– English or in Hindi
***The Entrance exam is conducted usually in the first week of May once every year across different centres all over the country.
MPB-44, Shivam Residency, Mahaveer Nagar-I, Kota (Rajasthan).
PMC Tower, Indra Vihar, Kota.
Note: For more latest coaching institute notification like Aakash Kota Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more latest updates, given link below.