Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar
Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar also knew as BMC Sagar this medical college located in Bundelkhand, Madhya Pradesh India. This BMC Sagar college affiliated with MP Ayurvigyan Vishwavidhyalay Jabalpur Mp and this medical college Approved with Medical Council of India (MCI). Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar is one of the government medical colleges that was founded in the year 2009 that offers quality medical education to all students. This medical college provides facility to all student who is interested to apply Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar college must follow this studydesire.com page.
Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar 2019 is to provide Undergraduate (UG) courses for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) with all academic facilities as per the Medical Council of India. BMC Sagar has one of the best teaching faculty and supporting staff that always ready to help. Annual Tuition Fees for MBBS courses for the academic session 2019-2020 69300/-+ Caution Money. In this page, we have covered all detailed information of Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar 2019 like how to take admission, BMC Sagar Fee Structure 2019, BMC Sagar Course 2019, BMC Sagar Ranking etc.
Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar 2019
Brief BMC Sagar Review:
|Institute Name||Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar|
|Also Known As||BMC Sagar MP|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Name of Courses||MBBS|
|Affiliated||MP Ayurvigyan Vishwavidhyalay Jabalpur Mp|
|Approved With||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Location||Bundelkhand, Madhya Pradesh|
BMC Sagar 2019
BMC Sagar 2019 Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Dr Harising Gour University, Sagar
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Govt.
Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar Course Offered 2019
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
BMC Sagar 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For UG Course: Those who are willing to take admission in Medical program need to possess 10+2 certificates with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age Criteria: Candidates need to hold 17 years of age or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply for Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar 2019| BMC Sagar Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard
Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar Fee Structure 2019
BMC Sagar 2019 MBBS Course Fee Structure
|Student Fund Fee||Rs.500|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs.3000|
|Identity Card fee||Rs.50|
BMC Sagar 2019 Hostel Fees
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 1000/- Per Month
BMC Sagar 2019 Facilities 2019
Hospital / Medical Facilities
BMC Sagar 2019 NEET Cutoff
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
BMC Sagar 2019 Counselling
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar 2019| BMC Sagar must have to register for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfill the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar Ranking
|Name of Institute||Bundelkhand Medical College|
Bundelkhand Medical College,
Sagar Shivaji Ward Tili Road, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
Mobile: 07582-236270, 236455
Email: [email protected]
In this studydesire.com webpage, you will get entire details of Bundelkhand Medical College Sagar [BMC] Admission Fees Course to take admission, if you are finding any query & suggestions then CommNet on CommNet box.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!