Index Medical College
Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore also known as IMCHRC Indore and Index Medical College that was founded in the year 2006. It is one of the new build medical college that located in Indore the state of Madhya Pradesh India. Students who are finding best medical college for medical preparation in Madhya Pradesh then this Index Medical College 2019 can be the excellent option for them.
Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore (IMCHRC Indore) is one reputed private medical college that offers both undergraduate and postgraduate level education to all students. Index Medical College provides quality medical and other latest facilities in its campus for all its students. It is affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). In this page, we have covered all detailed information of Index Medical College like IMCHRC Indore 2019 admission, IMCHRC Indore 2019 fees structure, IMCHRC Indore 2019 Course etc.
Index Medical College 2019
Brief IMCHRC Indore Review:
|Institute Name||Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Indore|
|Also Known As||Index Medical College, IMCHRC Indore MP|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Name of Courses||MBBS|
|Affiliated||Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya|
|Approved With||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
IMCHRC Indore 2019
IMCHRC Indore 2019 Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement:
- Affiliated with: Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status: Private
Index Medical College Course Offered 2019
IMCHRC Indore 2019 Postgraduate PG Course
|Seats of Distribution of Clinical & Non-Clinical|
|T.B. & Chest||02|
|Skin & V.D.||02|
IMCHRC Indore Eligibility Criteria 2019
- UG Course: In order to take admission in bachelor program candidates have to possess 10+2 certificates with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must possess 17 years of age or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- PG Course: Must possess Graduation and bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS).
- Diploma Course : For diploma program candidates must 12TH certificates or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
Index Medical College Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply for Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard
Index Medical College Fee Structure 2019
IMCHRC Indore 2019 UG Course Fees
MBBS Course Fees
|Quota||Tuition Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
IMCHRC Indore 2019 PG Course Fee
|Course||Tuition Fee (Annual)|
IMCHRC Indore Facilities 2019
Hospital / Medical Facilities
IMCHRC Indore NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Indore 2019 Counselling 2019
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh Index Medical College must have to register for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfil the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
IMCHRC Indore Ranking 2019
|Name of Institute||Index Medical College Indore|
Index City, Nemawar Road, NH-59A,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Mobile: 09981540875, 9630089797, 9752538454
Email: [email protected],
In this Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre Indore [IMCHRC Indore] page, you will get all details to get admission if you have any query & suggestions then comment on comment box.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!