Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly also known as RMCH Bareilly and Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly that was founded in the year 2006. Located in the center of Bareli, the Medical College is about 245 km from Lucknow, about 255 km from Delhi. It is well connected to both road and rail RMCH Bareilly campus has now been converted into its own funding university. Now under Bareilly International University, under the name of “Barely International University”, this is now under Bareilly International University. The Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly approved by the Medical Council Medical Council of India (MCI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and old courses are affiliated to MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (Government University).
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital is a premier 720-bed tertiary care teaching hospital that offers immense training and planning opportunities and platforms for students of medical and allied areas. The Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly 2019 is rewarded by the awardees, which is a matter of great pride for the college. The college has been established by Rohilkhand Educational Charitable Trust who provides quality education. In addition to teaching faculty of Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly 2019 members, UG and PG, actively involved in research activities. Different guest lectures, CMEs, symposia and seminars are being organized at regular intervals for faculty members and students so that their knowledge can be constantly upgraded. In this page, we have covered all detailed information about Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly like how to apply, Eligibility Criteria, RMCH Bareilly Fee structure 2019, RMCH Bareilly Cutoff, RMCH Bareilly Placement etc.
Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly 2019
Brief RMCH Bareilly 2019 Review:
|Institute Name||Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly|
|Popular Name||RMCH Bareilly UP|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Name of Courses||MBBS|
|Affiliated||M J P Rohilkhand University|
|Approved With||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Location||Pilibhit Road, Suresh Sharma Nagar, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh|
RMCH Bareilly 2019
RMCH Bareilly Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement;
- Affiliated with: M J P Rohilkhand University
- Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly Course Offered 2019
|B.Sc Nursing||NA||4 Years|
|GNM & ANM||NA||2+3 Years|
|Diploma In MLT||NA||2 Years|
RMCH Bareilly Eligibility Criteria 2019
- UG Course:candidates must have 10+2 certificates with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age Criteria: Aspirants need to hold 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- PG Course: Must hold Graduation and bachelor’s degree in medicine (MBBS).
Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly Admission Process 2019
Those applicants who are willing to apply for Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly 2019| RMCH Bareilly Admissions can apply through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scoreboard
Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly Fee Structure 2019
|Course||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee||Security Deposit|
RMCH Bareilly Facilities 2019
College Student’s Council
Community Health Centre
Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly Cutoff 2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|
RMCH Bareilly Counselling 2019
Aspirates who wish to apply for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly 2019| RMCH Bareilly must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counseling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be held in two rounds in online mode. These mentioned steps will be included in the counseling.
- Registration: Candidates can register them self on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): Choose the courses and colleges of your choice and eventually lock the priorities in the online portal.
- Seat Allocation Result (Round 1): Seat allocation will be published based on the available vacancies online and the choice of the candidate.
- Reporting to the College: Those candidates who will be allocated seats in the first round, they will need to reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college or fulfil the formalities of admission.
- New registration (Round 2): For those candidates who cannot register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choices Fillings and Locking (Round 2): Like Round 1 above.
- Seat allotment result (Round 2): Like the above round 1
- Reporting to the College (Round 2): It should be noted here that, who will be allotted seat in the second round of counselling. (15% AIQ quota) will not be allowed to vacate their seat according to orders. Supreme Court of India.
RMCH Bareilly College Ranking 2019
|Name of Institute||Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly|
Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital, Bareilly
Pilibhit Road, Suresh Sharma Nagar
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
In above we have covered all details of Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly [RMCH] Admission Fees Courses to take admission directly if you find any query & suggestions regarding above details comment on comment box.
Keep in touch with our Leading Web Portal (StudyDesire.com). You can Bookmark our site also to get the latest Updates.
!!..Best Of Luck..!!