The University of Hyderabad is one of the premier University in India. It was established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 39 of 1974) on 2nd October 1974 as a Central University, wholly funded by the University Grants Commission. It has various department such as the School of Mathematics and Statistics, School of Physics, School of Chemistry, School of Life Sciences etc which offers Integrated M.Sc, M.A, MSc, M.F.A, M.Tech, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Phil and PhD degrees. Admissions to UoH are highly competitive. It was ranked 11 in India overall by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018 and fifth among universities. Throughout the post, you’ll able to know all about of the University of Hyderabad such as Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Cutoff, Placement, Admission process, College Review, Contact Details etc.
Brief College Information
|Popular Name||University of Hyderabad, HU|
|Location||Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Approved with||AICTE, UGC, NAAC-A|
|Course||MBA, B.sc, M.sc, etc.|
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
Education Qualification- A candidate who is looking for undergraduate admission must have pass 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks
Age Criteria- Applier must be 17 above for Undergraduate program.
Education Qualification– Candidate who is looking for Postgraduate admission must have a bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
Candidate can apply with given Entrance Examination Scores.
- JEE Main (Integrated M.Tech)
- GATE (M.Tech)
- Common Admission Test ‘CAT‘ (MBA)
- UGC NET/CSIR NET/NBHM /JRF/ICMR/ ICAR/ DBT (M.Phil & Ph.D)
University of Hyderabad Course
|Program||Duration (Semester Wise)|
|IMA/IM.Sc. Courses (5-year Integrated)||10 Semesters|
|Master of Optometry (M.Optom) Course (6-Year Integrated)||10 Semesters|
|M.Sc. courses||4 Semesters|
|M.B.A. Business Analytics||4 Semesters|
|M.B.A. Health Care and||4 Semesters|
|Hospital Management M.B.A.||4 Semesters|
|M.P.A.Theatre Arts||4 Semesters|
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||6 Semesters|
|Master of Education (M.Ed.)||4 Semesters|
|PG Diploma in Sanskrit Computational Linguistics||4 Semesters|
|M.Tech. (5 years Integrated)||10 Semesters|
|Ph.D||3 to 6 years|
|Integrated M.Sc./Ph.D.||2 to 8 years|
Fee Table of University of Hyderabad 2018-19
Fees payable by the Foreign National/NRI students
|Course||Foreign and NRI students fees per semester (in US $)||SAARC & Korean students fees per semester (In US$)|
|MCA, M.Tech.(CS / AI / IT) and M.A. Communication||1400||700|
|MBA & MBA Health Care & Hospital Management||6600||3300|
|PG Courses in Sciences, 5-Year Integrated Master’s Degree courses in Sciences, M.Tech. in CT, IC Technology and Bioinformatics||1400||700|
|PG Courses other than Sciences and 5-year Integrated M.A. Courses in Humanities, Social Sciences, Economics and S.N. School (except Communication)||800||400|
|M.Phil Programmes in Humanities, Social Sciences and Economics||1100||550|
|Ph.D. Programmes in Sciences, Computer Science and Management Studies||1400||700|
1. Foreign Nationals/ NRIs are required to pay the above specified semester fees and the fees as shown against columns 9 to 11 and 14 of the fees structure and Rs. 275 towards the Alumni fund in Indian Rupees.
2. #Candidates who are granted admission in MBA, MCA and M.Tech (CS/AI/IT), M.Tech Bioinformatics, M.Sc. Animal Biotechnology, Health Psychology, 5-year Integrated M.Sc. in Optometry & Vision Sciences, MBA in Health Care and Hospital Management and M.A. Communication are also required to pay in Indian Rupees an amount equivalent to US $ 1000 as onetime payment towards Development Fee at the time of admission & ##US$ 500 for SAARC countries & Korea.
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Student Amenities
- Health Services
- Guest Houses
- Central Facilities
- Maintenance Divisions
- Cultural Facilities
- Placement Facilities
- Computer lab
University of Hyderabad Placement
At the University of Hyderabad Campus, Every year a number of the celebrated firms visit and choose some trained students, who able to explore their business. The institute provides quality placement and training in addition to any or all students. Over ninety-fifth of scholars got placed in MNC firms last year. let have the look institute facilities which provides to all students.
- The institute conducting industrial visits & coaching programmes.
- Its conducting Mock personal interviews and group discussion which make aware of the selection procedure.
- The institute invitations skilled guest speakers to impart necessary inputs for the preceding activities.
University of Hyderabad
Address:- The University of Hyderabad
Prof. C.R. Rao Road, P.O. Central University, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad 500046, Telangana (India)
|Section Officer(Acad)[email protected]
Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more letest updates, given link below.
Read also- Anna University Chennai Tamil Nadu