How to Become a Pilot after 12th
Every individual who want to be the Pilot had these question in minds like How To Become A Pilot In India How to Become a Pilot after 12th/Graduation, Qualification Fees Career Salary After 10th 2019 How To Become A Pilot In India After Graduation How To Become A Pilot After Graduation in 2019 Requirements For Becoming A Pilot In India 2019 How To Become A Pilot After 12th Commerce How To Become A Pilot After 12th Arts Pilot Study In India After 12th Science In Hindi 2019 How To Become A Pilot After 12th In Canada 2019 How To Become A Commercial Pilot How To Become A Pilot After 12th 2019 Qualifications To Become A Pilot 2019 How To Become A Pilot After Graduation 2019 How To Become A Pilot After 10th 2019 How To Become A Pilot Quora 2019 How To Become A Pilot After Engineering How To Become A Pilot After Btech 2019 Qualifications To Become A Pilot 2019 How To Become A Pilot After 12th 2019 How Much Does It Cost To Become A Pilot 2019 How To Become A Pilot After Graduation 2019 How To Become A Pilot After 10th in 2019 How To Become A Pilot Quora 2019 Subject Requirements To Become A Pilot How To Become A Pilot After Engineering 2019 Pilot Salary 2019 How To Become A Pilot 2019 How To Become A Commercial Pilot 2019 How To Become A Pilot Uk in 2019 What Qualifications Do You Need To Become A Pilot 2019 Pilot Career Path Being An Airline Pilot 2019 Subject Requirements To Become A Pilot How To Become A Pilot In India After 12th 2019 How To Become A Pilot In India After Graduation How To Become A Pilot In India After 10th 2019 How To Become A Pilot In India After Engineering 2019 How To Become A Pilot In India After 12th 2019 Commerce How To Become A Pilot In India 2019 Quora How To Become A Pilot In India After Btech How Much Does It Cost To Become A Pilot In India
Every person has their own dreams to get the success in any specific fields. Many people want to be a doctor, Many persons want to be engineerings and some are interested in the pilot. so today I’m going to discuss How to Become a Pilot after 12th and what is the pilot fee structure and what education required for a pilot profession. A Pilot is like a type of Air Crew Officer (ACO) who operate the flying controls of the aircraft. This profession enables a luxury life where you can enjoy luxury life like Rewarding fast-paced lifestyle. In the pilot filed, you have the opportunity to experience new cultures and travels around the world. The term aviator was first used in 1887 as a variation in term “aviation” that was coined by G. de la Landelle in 1863. Throughout the article, we will let you know all about the How to Become a Pilot after 12th, Fees Structure, Qualifications, Eligibility Criteria, Test, Training and more. Enjoy Reading.
How to Become a Pilot after 12th
Become a pilot is not a cup of tea because, There is lots of hard work, behind a successful pilot. first, I would like to define types of pilots. There is basically 2 type of pilots, the first one is Air Craft pilot and the second one is Commercial pilots, which fly the to travel plan one place to another place. Commercial pilots are more required in this filed. if you wanna be a pilot you need to face various physical and mental test because this job not easy kind of job because of every time a single pilot travel with 150+ passengers. first, you need to know what should be the eligibility criteria of pilots, so let’s have to look below to get Eligibility Criteria, Admission procedure of pilot.
Pilot Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria in 2019:
Let’s have to look eligibility Criteria how to Become a Pilot after 12th below-
- Candidate must complete their 12th/ equivalent examination with Science Stream ( Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
- The candidate has to secure 50% marks in class 12th & equivalent.
- Candidate Only those pursue a pilot training course that has Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in class 12th.
- The maximum age limit is required 17 years.
Some Unique Skill required to become a pilot in India 2019:
- Decision Making Skills
- Good Eyesight
- Good Communication Skills
- Good IQ and Problem-solving skills
- Physically Fit
Pilot Admission Process & Training 2019
If you are getting major question How to Become a Pilot after 12th so now I will solve this problem. After a 12th you can directly take admission in a top pilot training institute. but first, you need to qualify Entrance test where you have to prove you’re physically fit as per the availability. The Entrance exam conducted every year know as IGRUA Entrance Test which conducted by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
You need to pay fees of Rs. 15 to 20 lakh approx for training in the private institutions. The fees structure may change according to your license.
Pilot Course/ Training 2019
Those students who wanna Become a Pilot after 12th needs to face given training course which provides various of the institute in India. During the training course, you can also allow flying as a co-pilot, If any individual interest to fly as caption needs an Airline Transport Pilot’s License. Let have to look 3 training sections with the time duration.
Pilot Training Program 2019:
|Student Pilot License||6 Months|
|Private Pilot License||1 years|
|Commercial Pilot License||3 years|
The process of How to become a Commercial Pilot in India 2019?
Step 1: Student Pilot License 2019 (No Flying Experience)
- Student Commercial Pilot License 2019 is issued based on Class 10.
- To be the Pilot in 2019, Aspirants must appear in a written examination in Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology and Air Navigation and Air Technical.
- Aspirants who want to be the Pilot in 2019 need to obtain a Class 2 Medical Certificate of fitness from only those doctors which have been selected by the Director General of Civil Aviation. There are only two conducting bodies in India are authorized to give medical fitness certificate namely Air Force Central Medical Establishment in New Delhi and the Institute of Aviation Medicine, Bangalore.
- Security Clearance is also required for Pilot Profession 2019.
- After these steps aspirants need to appear for a Pilot Oral Examination 2019 or a Pilot Aptitude Test 2019.
On the whole, candidates are given STUDENT PILOT LICENSE 2019 based on Medical Clearance and the Oral Examination and the Aptitude Test thus conducted.
Step 2: Private Pilot License 2019 (60 hours of flying experience)
- To start Pilot training for Private Pilot License 2019 aspirants required to attain SPL.
- In Private Pilot License 2019, training Aspirants are allotted an instructor who teaches them to start flying lessons. They are also taught the basics of flying and the instructor accompanies the candidates on flights.
- Aspirants get a golden chance to fly Pilot solo 2019 and go cross-country as well after 15 hours of flying with an instructor
Pilot Jobs Salary & Pay Scale 2019
A well-qualified pilot can work for commercial airlines and governments aviation departments. A Pilot can also work as an individual in private sectors like some billions have owned airlines and they also want well- Qualified pilot. A pilot also makes his career in the military pilots transports military personnel, soldiers. let’s have to look below some Job profiles of a Pilots.
Pilot Job Profiles 2019:
- Commuter Pilot
- First Officer
- Experimental Test Pilot
- Chief Pilot
- Commercial Pilot
- Airline Pilot
Top Recruiters of Pilot 2019:
- Air India
- India Jet Airways
- Alliance Air
- Air Costa
- Air India Charters Ltd
Pilot Salary per Month in 2019
Aspirants who want to be the pilot in India 2019 or looking to be as Career as Pilot India 2019, first want to know Pilot Salary In India 2019 Pilot Salary Uk 2019 Pilot Salary Per Month 2019 Pilot Salary 2019 International Pilot Salary 2019 Pilot Salary In Indigo 2019 Pilot Salary In India Per Month 2019 Pilot Salary In India Per Month 2019, IF you Thinking about the salary Criteria, mean how much salary can get an individual pilot, its all depends on the experience if one should have the experience to fly 200 hours then they can work as commercial pilots, and you know that as a fresher, commercial pilot can earn 1 to 2 lack per months, and an experienced pilot can earn average 6 to 8 lack per moths. But If any piolet works for Indian Navy, Indian Army, then they can earn 8 to 10 lack per months with respect.
A famous institution in India for Pilot training courses:
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Rae Bareli
- Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar
- Government Flying Club, Lucknow
- Orient Flight School, Chennai
- Puducherry Thakur College of Aviation
- Institute of Aviation and Aviation Safety
- Rajiv Gandhi National Flight Training Institute
Read Also Top Articles-
Expected you like this webpage, & also you’ll definitely get information about Pilot Career in India 2019, Stay connect with studydesire.com to get more Career & motivational articles & if you have any questions, Comment down below for queries or suggestions. Remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and others for more latest updates, given the link below.